Match Up [Merged] Rams fans trying to change referee for game via petition (1 Viewer)

ROFL, we are so bad when it comes to the refs and conspiracy theories. We've been the conspiracy theorist team since Bountygate, but this might actually top us...They're yelling defeat before the game has even started all over a ref.

if they think the NFL has bias TOWARDS the saints, they clearly do not watch the games.

Did they even watch the playoff game last weekend?

You could see the league was trying to give NO a boost last week when they assessed Philly like 5 or 6 penalties and NO only got 11. Oh wait.........

Yes, I'm sure Goodell has it out for the Rams and wants his sexy Los Angeles market to not make the Super Bowl. :rolleyes:
I'm no fan of conspiracy theories, but I had a similar thought this morning. Just how much would the NFL like an L.A. team in the Super Bowl?

The thought that the NFL would intentionally try to imbalance this game to keep its darling Los Angeles team out of the Super Bowl, just before they really start to make their PSL/new stadium sales push is hilarious. If anything, it is Saints fans that should be worried.

That could be one of the more embarrassing things I’ve read regarding a fan base

How terrible is the league and it's officiating when a fan base is worried they're going to get screwed by refs facing the most railroaded team in the history of sports.

There are Rams fans?

They are up to 6, don't hate:

g0f81.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom