Humor Ram's fans turn out to greet their team as they return home from Atlanta... (1 Viewer)

efil4stnias

ppfffffttttt
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
While their fan base does leave something to be desired I can't help but think that video isn't showing the whole story. I have a feeling it was framed up to tell whatever story the author wanted to tell

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2019/01/27/nfl-rams-super-bowl-fans-rally-inglewood-stadium/

so according to this, they packed 35,000 fans into a SB rally 1/27.

35,000. Post NFCCG. ( win)

they lose the SB scoring 3 points and 3 fans show up to salute them home.

If that doesnt tell you all you need to know about the Rams fickle fan base, idk what to tell you.

BooBirdSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
15 people are talking about it. 14 Saints fans laughing at them and one sheep farmer thinking it was a story on a lost flock...

Still 4x the number of actual fans that showed up.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Zztop

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
When the colts lost the superbowl in 2009, didn't like only a dozen or so fans show up for them? I seem to recall very few... I didn't think you could get any worse than that lol

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Had they won fans would have showed up to see the celebrities lol

Alan12

We miss you, Will
Reaction score
Currently stranded on Titan, orbiting Saturn
When the colts lost the superbowl in 2009, didn't like only a dozen or so fans show up for them? I seem to recall very few... I didn't think you could get any worse than that lol
One short of a dozen to be exact! :hihi:

PFT: Colts greeted by 11 fans at airport following Super Bowl XLIV loss

When the Saints make their triumphant return to New Orleans for a victory parade on Tuesday, the crowds are expected to be so enormous that the city will be shut down for everything else.
When the Colts returned to Indianapolis today, they were greeted by a somewhat more subdued crowd.
According to the Indianapolis Star, a grand total of 11 people showed up at Indianapolis International Airport when the team returned this afternoon.

The 11 die-hard fans weren’t allowed to get close to the players; they were held behind a security fence hundreds of feet away.

The bolded portion makes me laugh.

kizzy821

#1 BandWagon Fan
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Alan12

We miss you, Will
Reaction score
Currently stranded on Titan, orbiting Saturn
I chuckled too, especially when I think about the Saints return home from the SB and how most of the players had their windows down hi-fiving fans. This is one of my favorite clips with footage from Scott Fujita. And to think it was like this the whole way, at least a couple miles.

Haha, I actually never seen that video, thanks for sharing. I see he’s got a bunch on his YouTube channel I’ll have to watch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GilFinnerty Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 27
mandevillekevin Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3