Humor Ram's fans turn out to greet their team as they return home from Atlanta... (1 Viewer)

They said the buses outnumbered the fans. False. I count 5 fans in that video. One fan for each bus. Definitely a fan base worthy of a new stadium.

Last edited:
Additionally, we also hope that at least some of the Rams went out to greet this group and maybe sign an autograph or two.

Maybe the players should've requested the fans' autographs to prove they have fans.

Can you imagine the fans in seats when the team goes 8-8

While their fan base does leave something to be desired I can't help but think that video isn't showing the whole story. I have a feeling it was framed up to tell whatever story the author wanted to tell

While their fan base does leave something to be desired I can't help but think that video isn't showing the whole story. I have a feeling it was framed up to tell whatever story the author wanted to tell
Perhaps someone photoshopped the five fans. :ezbill:

Which is what? That city has more Patriots,Cowboys, and of course Saints fans that actual Rams fans. That city would rather watch a bad Lakers team than the Rams!

You would think that the local sportscasters would put a word out on the radio/internet on the team's arrival, etc... and encourage some of the locals to come out and "congratulate" them. :covri:

Contrast that to the Buffalo Bills' fans, who endured four (4) Super Bowl losses in a row. yet, this is what their fan base did to honor their team:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1991-01-29-9101090317-story.html

1991 Bills rally_Norwood.jpgPhoto above: 25,000 Bills' fans at the rally following their 20-19 Super Bowl loss.

:gosaints:

its not?

find us a video that tells the whole story. Assuming you mean fans came out in droves to welcome them home.

Stop being so pessimistic about journalism and see whats right in front of you isnt doctored or embellished. Thats the 3 fans that showed up at Rams HQ upon return.

There was no real rams hype until the playoffs. Sure they get fans, mostly people who're fans of other teams first that hop on the bandwagon when their team is out or pick them up as the other conference team. Most of the hype I witnessed came from local businesses trying to capitalize on the playoff run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom