Humor Ram's fans turn out to greet their team as they return home from Atlanta... (2 Viewers)

I chuckled too, especially when I think about the Saints return home from the SB and how most of the players had their windows down hi-fiving fans. This is one of my favorite clips with footage from Scott Fujita. And to think it was like this the whole way, at least a couple miles.

Haha, I actually never seen that video, thanks for sharing. I see he’s got a bunch on his YouTube channel I’ll have to watch.

They should have done the wave as the busses rolled by
Someone thought they actually did. But in reality the first one just dropped a quarter and the third one just picked it up for them.

While their fan base does leave something to be desired I can't help but think that video isn't showing the whole story. I have a feeling it was framed up to tell whatever story the author wanted to tell
Why do SO many people want to apologize for an absolutely miserable fan base. The fact is the NFL slanted both of the playoff games against our team in visiting teams favor to keep us out of the Superbowl & help the Rams to what end? That stadium & its inhabitants will be one of the worst financial deals for the NFL of all time. Way to go Goodell.

Why do SO many people want to apologize for an absolutely miserable fan base. The fact is the NFL slanted both of the playoff games against our team in visiting teams favor to keep us out of the Superbowl & help the Rams to what end? That stadium & its inhabitants will be one of the worst financial deals for the NFL of all time. Way to go Goodell.
A big market is like catnip for the NFL. But they would have made more money selling cough drops on the street corner than what that L.A. market is going to net for them.

While their fan base does leave something to be desired I can't help but think that video isn't showing the whole story. I have a feeling it was framed up to tell whatever story the author wanted to tell
I thought the same thing. It could have been one street corner on the way to a bigger gathering. But a Google search today doesn't show any articles or news stories about fans greeting the team buses. Even if that was creatively cropped and selective footage, there doesn't appear to be a real show of support for their home team.

That's the same hand full of faithful fans that attend the home games. Its good that they get along so well with fans of opposing teams.

I thought the same thing. It could have been one street corner on the way to a bigger gathering. But a Google search today doesn't show any articles or news stories about fans greeting the team buses. Even if that was creatively cropped and selective footage, there doesn't appear to be a real show of support for their home team.
I love the conspiracy on the slanted coverage of ALL the rams faithful fans. It was apparent by the number of police cars that the team bus was obviously turning into the facility where these guys are headquartered which was probably the best place to gather to see the team. At least the police thought so as evidenced by the amount of cruisers in the pictures. That was an awful lot of crowd control for four people. there were two cop cars for each rowdy fan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom