Rams Game Roll Call: Coliseum Takeover (1 Viewer)

It's 25 minutes from my house but I'm going to a wedding in Chicago that weekend. :rolleyes: I wish people would stop scheduling stuff during football season.

They have catapulted up my list of most hated right behind that team in Georgia. I deeply hate the Rams!

I'm having some MAJOR issues with this. I live not far and could totally make this game. But I was at the NFC Championship game and personally witnessed the event that shattered my heart into a thousand pieces. On one hand, I WANT Saints fans to represent strong in the coliseum. On the other, I'm so sick of the NFL as a result that I don't know if I want to go to this. Still undecided.

The 2017 game in the Coliseum was mostly Saints fans. I know because I heard the loudest cheers coming through my TV's speakers when Kamara ripped off the long touchdown run in the first half :hihi: Also remember seeing large seas of black and gold in the crowd shots during the broadcast. If Latt doesn't get hurt against the Skins, I think we win that one, too.

I hope everyone and anyone can make this game. Plenty of great hotel rates throughout the area, including downtown. Cheap airfares too. I fully expect us to have a large crowd there, would just like to totally takeover the place.

I'll be hosting a tailgate again. Last time 2 years ago it was epic. I'll post in the next week or so.

WhoDat!

I'm thinking about it. But the major concern that I have is that to get there one must cross the state line into California. I made a vow never, ever to go back into that misbegotten state again.

But I may have to rethink that vow to go to that game. :hmm:

I'm having some MAJOR issues with this. I live not far and could totally make this game. But I was at the NFC Championship game and personally witnessed the event that shattered my heart into a thousand pieces. On one hand, I WANT Saints fans to represent strong in the coliseum. On the other, I'm so sick of the NFL as a result that I don't know if I want to go to this. Still undecided.
I agree. I’m scheduled to be in the area that week but not sure I want to support the nfl anymore. I’ll always love the saints.

Last edited:
The 2017 game in the Coliseum was mostly Saints fans. I know because I heard the loudest cheers coming through my TV's speakers when Kamara ripped off the long touchdown run in the first half :hihi: Also remember seeing large seas of black and gold in the crowd shots during the broadcast. If Latt doesn't get hurt against the Skins, I think we win that one, too.
I was there and we had a large contingent of black and gold but there were more lamb fans.

I don’t think I’ll be there but I know there are plenty of Who Dat’s out there that will turn the Coliseum Black&Gold.

I will be in that number. Bought my game ticket last weekend. I plan on making it a full sports weekend: tour Dodger Stadium Thursday, Angels game Friday, UCLA v OU in the Rose Bowl on Saturday, and Saints v Rams in the Coliseum on Sunday. Who Dat! Looking forward to a great trip.

My friend, the past 2 summers (including this one) rents out a condo in Santa Monica on the weekends. I'm heading out there in August but he asked me yesterday to select another weekend if I wanted to go. I quickly thought of this game. Told him September 15th! Told him about the game he's definitely in as well.

So I'll be there! Flight shouldn't be much considering we're in Arizona. He's a Chiefs fan but I'm sure he'll root for the Saints too!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom