Rams Game Roll Call: Coliseum Takeover (2 Viewers)

a little bit late, but just wanted to say it was a pleasure to meet @longtime lurker and @Cajun Chat on Sunday, you guys put on hell of a tailgate!

It was indeed a great pleasure meeting you and everyone else at Ed’s tailgate. Thanks for the compliment but believe me, that was all brought to us by the graciousness of Cajun Chat Ed. I just brought a few things. Ed took the time to host that and it was first rate.

Btw, I wish we were still in a division with the Rams. It would be great to know we get at least one chance a year for the Saints to be out here in So Cal. WhoDat

How was the saints crowd at the game?

yall sounded pretty decent on TV (for the first half).

This is also posted in the Road Trips section at the top of this page.

Los Angeles tailgating Update: If interested in attending please feel free to Pm me your contact info. No tickets needed. it is open.

When: Sunday, September 15th
Time: 8 am - 1 pm (I would try to be there no later than 10-10:30 am). I'll be there at 7-7:30 am to set-up. We will have a few tents with Saints flags on it.

Where : State Drive - In between California Science center and Exposition Park Rose Garden (Map is in this thread)
Items of Note: Glass containers of any kind are not allowed in the tailgate area. Alcohol should be poured into plastic containers.

Food - My buddy and I are supplying:

RV Parking spot
Jambalaya (the later you get there you run the risk of missing out:)
Red beans and rice
Bloody mary's (vodka)
3 cases of beer
Water
Side dishes
Music - full on NOLA music
Eating utensils
White paper towels (for second lining:)

Feel free to add anything you would like to bring on this thread.

We are expecting at least 100-150 people coming through on the low end. It should be a party!

Most importantly...WhoDat!!!
Back in Houston, we had a blast. Thanks so much for including us. Great meeting everyone.

It was indeed a great pleasure meeting you and everyone else at Ed’s tailgate. Thanks for the compliment but believe me, that was all brought to us by the graciousness of Cajun Chat Ed. I just brought a few things. Ed took the time to host that and it was first rate.

Btw, I wish we were still in a division with the Rams. It would be great to know we get at least one chance a year for the Saints to be out here in So Cal. WhoDat
Great meeting you!

Attachments

• 929000C8-45AF-4179-B1AD-45B3865BCC4F.jpeg
    929000C8-45AF-4179-B1AD-45B3865BCC4F.jpeg
    363.3 KB · Views: 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom