Rams Game Roll Call: Coliseum Takeover (1 Viewer)

PayOrPlay

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In that number. Any ideas on the best way to the stadium from downtown?
Avoid driving near the Coliseum on a game day. Best choice is to take the Expo Line (light rail or shuttle) or, arguably, the Silver Line (rapid bus). Google Maps is fairly accurate at picking the best transit lines to use from your starting position.

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In that number. Any ideas on the best way to the stadium from downtown?
Like others have suggested. park away from the stadium and drive.

I'll be getting there about 7 am to set up the tailgate for us WhoDats!

Check out the road trips and PM me so I can add you to our group.

Merleaux

Obsessed Who Dat Chick
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm having some MAJOR issues with this. I live not far and could totally make this game. But I was at the NFC Championship game and personally witnessed the event that shattered my heart into a thousand pieces. On one hand, I WANT Saints fans to represent strong in the coliseum. On the other, I'm so sick of the NFL as a result that I don't know if I want to go to this. Still undecided.
Please come and join the rest of us shattered souls 😔 We gotta show them Lambs how we roll.

Merleaux

Obsessed Who Dat Chick
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope everyone and anyone can make this game. Plenty of great hotel rates throughout the area, including downtown. Cheap airfares too. I fully expect us to have a large crowd there, would just like to totally takeover the place.
Party of 10 of leaving from NOLA!!!

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Please come and join the rest of us shattered souls 😔 We gotta show them Lambs how we roll.
Merlaux, send me a PM. We are up to about 50 at our tailgate now. See Road trips at the top of the page. It could be epic...AGAIN!

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Coming with 3....
Saint's tailgate: State Drive between the Exposition Park Rose Garden (there is a fountain in the middle of the garden) and the California Science Center. It's where all the RV's park.

jasonsw

Saints pups are Ready to Cheer N.O to Victory
Reaction score
All these stories are making me excited. I wanna go Sunday and catch a flight after game and go to work Monday. Saints fans are going to bring the party to the Colisium and be like a fly in those win sipping Rams fans Chardonnay.

OP
OP
WildlifeAviation
Reaction score
I want to go to this game but would be bringing my wife and this game could potentially get pretty rowdy.. I don't want to even bother putting her or myself in any kinda danger.. Be careful Dats
No way will it get rowdy. We aren't 49er fans plus it's LA. Nobody cares about the Rams out there.

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Placentia, CA but hometown is Gulfport, MS!
No way will it get rowdy. We aren't 49er fans plus it's LA. Nobody cares about the Rams out there.
This is very true. The So Cal NFL fans are pretty chill and easy going for the most part. I didn’t run into any problems the last time the Saints played the Rams out here. Now the Raiders and their fans are a whole other deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom