Rams Game Roll Call: Coliseum Takeover (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
WildlifeAviation
Reaction score
All these stories are making me excited. I wanna go Sunday and catch a flight after game and go to work Monday. Saints fans are going to bring the party to the Colisium and be like a fly in those win sipping Rams fans Chardonnay.
Delta has a flight that leaves at 11pm and lands at 8am. (1-stop). AA has a non-stop that leaves at 6:45pm and lands at 12:30am. AA also has one that leaves at 1:10am and lands in MSY at 8:50am (1 stop). United leaves ONT at 11:30pm and arrives at 8:42am (1 stop).

Southwest has a bevy of options too from all five airports...even fly in the same day and return that night if you are hardcore.

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
All these stories are making me excited. I wanna go Sunday and catch a flight after game and go to work Monday. Saints fans are going to bring the party to the Colisium and be like a fly in those win sipping Rams fans Chardonnay.
Do it. We are ready to GEAUX!

eastlos82

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m originally from LA but live in Sacramento now. I will definitely be going to the game. Any tailgate parties or bars to meet up before the game shoot me an invite my wife and I would appreciate it!

eastlos82

Veteran
Reaction score
I'll be hosting a tailgate again. Last time 2 years ago it was epic. I'll post in the next week or so.

WhoDat!
Wifey and I will be there would love an invite to go to our first tailgate. We are also sitting in section 126 row 17.

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm having some MAJOR issues with this. I live not far and could totally make this game. But I was at the NFC Championship game and personally witnessed the event that shattered my heart into a thousand pieces. On one hand, I WANT Saints fans to represent strong in the coliseum. On the other, I'm so sick of the NFL as a result that I don't know if I want to go to this. Still undecided.
We too live close enough to make this game but the last time we attended a game at the Coliseum it was the most uncomfortable, hot and just a sad experience Plus my knee hasn’t healed long enough to attend so I’m on IR I suppose and just can’t make it. I do hope that the HUGE contingency of THE WHODAT NATION is able to make a good showing as I recover on the couch with ice packs and a bottle of Ibuprofen and perhaps something a bit stronger depending on how often I jump up and pull my knee too much (Monday Night almost sent me BACK to the hospital and well worth the added pain it put on my surgically repaired knee). It’s been my belief that Wil’s kick to WIN that game went a long way into forming our 53 man roster into a solid TEAM where they each believe in one another as Brothers and a TEAM of Brothers! What say you all? It “feels” extraordinary to me but I tend to fantasize quite a bit!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom