Rams Game Roll Call: Coliseum Takeover (2 Viewers)

I'll be hosting a tailgate again. Last time 2 years ago it was epic. I'll post in the next week or so.

WhoDat!
Wifey and I will be there would love an invite to go to our first tailgate. We are also sitting in section 126 row 17.

I'm having some MAJOR issues with this. I live not far and could totally make this game. But I was at the NFC Championship game and personally witnessed the event that shattered my heart into a thousand pieces. On one hand, I WANT Saints fans to represent strong in the coliseum. On the other, I'm so sick of the NFL as a result that I don't know if I want to go to this. Still undecided.
We too live close enough to make this game but the last time we attended a game at the Coliseum it was the most uncomfortable, hot and just a sad experience Plus my knee hasn’t healed long enough to attend so I’m on IR I suppose and just can’t make it. I do hope that the HUGE contingency of THE WHODAT NATION is able to make a good showing as I recover on the couch with ice packs and a bottle of Ibuprofen and perhaps something a bit stronger depending on how often I jump up and pull my knee too much (Monday Night almost sent me BACK to the hospital and well worth the added pain it put on my surgically repaired knee). It’s been my belief that Wil’s kick to WIN that game went a long way into forming our 53 man roster into a solid TEAM where they each believe in one another as Brothers and a TEAM of Brothers! What say you all? It “feels” extraordinary to me but I tend to fantasize quite a bit!

We too live close enough to make this game but the last time we attended a game at the Coliseum it was the most uncomfortable, hot and just a sad experience Plus my knee hasn’t healed long enough to attend so I’m on IR I suppose and just can’t make it. I do hope that the HUGE contingency of THE WHODAT NATION is able to make a good showing as I recover on the couch with ice packs and a bottle of Ibuprofen and perhaps something a bit stronger depending on how often I jump up and pull my knee too much (Monday Night almost sent me BACK to the hospital and well worth the added pain it put on my surgically repaired knee). It’s been my belief that Wil’s kick to WIN that game went a long way into forming our 53 man roster into a solid TEAM where they each believe in one another as Brothers and a TEAM of Brothers! What say you all? It “feels” extraordinary to me but I tend to fantasize quite a bit!
Take care man. We will definitely represent for you!

This is also posted in the Road Trips section at the top of this page.

Los Angeles tailgating Update: If interested in attending please feel free to Pm me your contact info. No tickets needed. it is open.

When: Sunday, September 15th
Time: 8 am - 1 pm (I would try to be there no later than 10-10:30 am). I'll be there at 7-7:30 am to set-up. We will have a few tents with Saints flags on it.

Where : State Drive - In between California Science center and Exposition Park Rose Garden (Map is in this thread)
Items of Note: Glass containers of any kind are not allowed in the tailgate area. Alcohol should be poured into plastic containers.

Food - My buddy and I are supplying:

RV Parking spot
Jambalaya (the later you get there you run the risk of missing out:)
Red beans and rice
Bloody mary's (vodka)
3 cases of beer
Water
Side dishes
Music - full on NOLA music
Eating utensils
White paper towels (for second lining:)

Feel free to add anything you would like to bring on this thread.

We are expecting at least 100-150 people coming through on the low end. It should be a party!

Most importantly...WhoDat!!!

Just a few days away! WhoDat

I just moved from LA in may to Atlanta, but i tell you that Saints fans from the Five0Four bar in hollywood will definitely be there. Saints will be well represented and the west coast who dats will be loud. Go look at that chargers preseason game and you can hear them , but it should be even more this game.

I just moved from LA in may to Atlanta, but i tell you that Saints fans from the Five0Four bar in hollywood will definitely be there. Saints will be well represented and the west coast who dats will be loud. Go look at that chargers preseason game and you can hear them , but it should be even more this game.
That place is closed

Will be at the game with my wife Sunday, what what will be a good bar to go to before the game that will be full of saints. Thanks in advance!

Will be at the game with my wife Sunday, what what will be a good bar to go to before the game that will be full of saints. Thanks in advance!
Yall need to come to our tailgate! It will be a giant WhoDat party!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom