Rams Game Roll Call: Coliseum Takeover (1 Viewer)

InTheFade82

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I scored a Club Seat ticket today. Will any of you be up there? Just gotta figure out what I will be doing about the parking situation. I dont want to get stuck in the madness of getting out when the game ends.

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Placentia, CA but hometown is Gulfport, MS!
My first away game, interested in the atmosphere, seating, hostility, food? Just an idea of what we’re getting into at the Colosseum
A few years ago it was one of the most laid back atmospheres inside the stadium. I think the rams fans were getting use to have a team again. Most were pretty friendly. Find the tailgating for good food and drink. It’s expensive and bland inside the stadium. The traffic into and coming out is a nightmare if you don’t give yourself plenty of extra time. Hours of extra time. Have fun and WhoDat!

VPCajun

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I scored a Club Seat ticket today. Will any of you be up there? Just gotta figure out what I will be doing about the parking situation. I dont want to get stuck in the madness of getting out when the game ends.
Shouldn't be too bad - most of the L.A. "fans" will have left well before the end - esp since the Lambs will have had their butts soundly kicked throughout the game.

And afterwards, the Saints fans will be partying!

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, because the Saints are too!
I’m gonna go with my Pierre Thomas Jersey. Only current players I have (like Kamara) are white jerseys, but I wanna color match to help rep the fan base. This’ll be like the Area 51 raid. They can’t stop all of us.

DallasRene

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just parked. Making my way over to the tailgate spot now. See you in a few. WHO DAT!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom