Rams Game Roll Call: Coliseum Takeover (2 Viewers)

Well I got tickets but I don’t feel good about it. The nfl has zero credibility and somehow I keep supporting it. Plain stupid on my part.

I'll be hosting a tailgate again. Last time 2 years ago it was epic. I'll post in the next week or so.

WhoDat!

Dad and I will be there again! this time we will come early to help set up! I gotta do up a bi batch of my Cowtown Jambalaya for yall! Nothing crazy but a little spicy twist on the classic! This really brught me and my pops together and opened his eyes to just how close of a community we are, it made him a tried and true Saints fan :) Eternally grateful for yall taking this crazy Canadian in!

We HAVE to get a big group to this, between the game two years ago, and the playoffs, this one just feels so soo crucial, we have to have a HUGE turn out on this one. As a community, this is the one we need to get together for and cheer our guys on to the victory we deserve. As much as the boys will say that last year is last year, we all know its going to be on their minds, this one is gonna be a tough one on them mentally, this is where we need to explode with support for them, make it as close of a home game as we can for them.

Already booked it! We are about 4-6 people flying in from NOLA. Still P'Oed off and kind of worried about the game, but look forward to lots of adult beverages!

I'm working on the parking pass again from the Rams. The venue for tailgating with the motor homes 2 years was very good although we didn't have a motor home we still had 3 saints tents. We invited 50. By last count we had over 200 show up. NOLA music, food and of course second lining through through the tailgate with a bunch of SoCals asking, "Oh my God what are they doing." with their thickest valley girl voices.:)

Thank goodness I know how we roll in the WhoDat nation. We had just enough adult beverages to go around. I'm heading to Destin for the 4th with the family but will have this together probably in about 2-3 weeks. I'll post up top as we have in years past....and yes I'm still ticked about what happened in the dome. I feel like a part of my football heart was ripped away. Same for my daughter. But if nothing else we've shown not even the worst storm in history can't break our spirit. WhoDat!

Keep us in the loop on that one! :9:
Big A. Didn't we have a sticky up top for out of town tailgating? If not, can you put one up. I want to make sure people that want to come know where to go. Thank you.

I’ll be there. Had season tickets for a while but had to let them go last season due to living out of state. So instead of 8 home games, me and a friend go to 1 away game each year. We usually pick new stadium each year and try to find a good college game to go to the day before. Last year we went up to the giants game. This year we’re going to the rams game and going to the Oklahoma vs UCLA on Sat.

Now looking for seat and hotels suggestions. Any ideas?

Do you mean the "Road Trips and Tailgating" forum at the top of the page?

I think this game deserves it's own sticky in the main super board as well. We need to make sure everyone is in the look and encourage more to go to the game even if they don't tailgate with the group. I want at least 50% Saints fans there haha wish we could do what Oakland did to San Diego and have 85% and up like they did at Qualcomm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom