Rams Game Roll Call: Coliseum Takeover (1 Viewer)

I'll be hosting a tailgate again. Last time 2 years ago it was epic. I'll post in the next week or so.

WhoDat!
Yes! Count me in again brother! I can help bring some beer. I love bringing beer. WhoDat

Last edited:
Yeah this time, the ref that was in the now infamous Title Game that cost the team SB ticket, has retired. Thank goodness!

Yeah this time, the ref that was in the now infamous Title Game that cost the team SB ticket, has retired. Thank goodness!

Bill Vinovich didn’t retire.

Pete Morelli (2009 NFC Championship referee), John Parry (2011 NFC Divisional @ 49ers referee), and Walt Coleman (Tuck Rule referee) all retired, but not Vinovich.

Hopefully though after the post-game hotel incident, Vinovich gets the Walt Coleman treatment (Coleman never worked another Raiders game from 2002-2018 after the Tuck Rule) where we never have to see his face again. Or his cronies on his normal crew Cavaletto (the douche canoe that stopped Patrick Turner from doing the right thing) and Phil McKinnely (Mr. I Played For The Falcons But The NFL Sees Nothing Wrong With Me Officiating Falcons Games).

Last edited:
Bill Vinovich didn’t retire.

Pete Morelli (2009 NFC Championship referee), John Parry (2011 NFC Divisional @ 49ers referee), and Walt Coleman (Tuck Rule referee) all retired, but not Vinovich.

Hopefully though after the post-game hotel incident, Vinovich gets the Walt Coleman treatment (Coleman never worked another Raiders game from 2002-2018 after the Tuck Rule) where we never have to see his face again. Or his cronies on his normal crew Cavaletto (the douche canoe that stopped Patrick Turner from doing the right thing) and Phil McKinnely (Mr. I Played For The Falcons But The NFL Sees Nothing Wrong With Me Officiating Falcons Games).

Update: I'm posting details this week for the Los Angeles game and tailgate. I have a new contact with the Rams. I should have updated information as to where we will tailgate hopefully this week. My call with them on the business side of things is Monday. I'll post in Road Trips (tab up top on the right) under @ Los Angeles. WhoDat!

Update: I'm posting details this week for the Los Angeles game and tailgate. I have a new contact with the Rams. I should have updated information as to where we will tailgate hopefully this week. My call with them on the business side of things is Monday. I'll post in Road Trips (tab up top on the right) under @ Los Angeles. WhoDat!

Didn't even notice the Road Trips Tab. Let's build some momentum with this thing. Maybe get a few thousand late additions. Let all of the sports talk radio people know as well.

It's 25 minutes from my house but I'm going to a wedding in Chicago that weekend. :rolleyes: I wish people would stop scheduling stuff during football season.

They have catapulted up my list of most hated right behind that team in Georgia. I deeply hate the Rams!
I remember a few years back this older lady from Alabama I was chatting with during the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey said that in her state no one schedules a wedding on a Saturday during football season. If you do, expect no one to show up.

Update: RV pass secured for the Rams game! See road trips at the top right part of this page under Los Angeles for the information. More details to come this week.

I live DTLA 10 min from stadium!

If anyone is looking for a place with cheap rates PM me and I can send over details. It would be through Airbnb
I'll be hosting a tailgate again. Last time 2 years ago it was epic. I'll post in the next week or so.

WhoDat!
keep us informed! I’ll be there :)

I want to go there and use the bathroom if you know what I mean on Cavaletto's front doorstep. Then I want see him step in it.

I'm still debating on going. I wish they had the new stadium built already. I'd go in a heartbeat. Traffic in and out of there is terrible. Not a good game day experience.

I'll be there finally got my parking situation taken care of. Just waiting for the passes to get here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom