Rams Game Roll Call: Coliseum Takeover (1 Viewer)

It's 25 minutes from my house but I'm going to a wedding in Chicago that weekend. :rolleyes: I wish people would stop scheduling stuff during football season.

They have catapulted up my list of most hated right behind that team in Georgia. I deeply hate the Rams!

Our revenge is that dreaded Asterisk that will forever be attached to that Superbowl. It will be the Ram's Albatross forever.

Bill Vinovich didn’t retire.

Pete Morelli (2009 NFC Championship referee), John Parry (2011 NFC Divisional @ 49ers referee), and Walt Coleman (Tuck Rule referee) all retired, but not Vinovich.

Hopefully though after the post-game hotel incident, Vinovich gets the Walt Coleman treatment (Coleman never worked another Raiders game from 2002-2018 after the Tuck Rule) where we never have to see his face again. Or his cronies on his normal crew Cavaletto (the douche canoe that stopped Patrick Turner from doing the right thing) and Phil McKinnely (Mr. I Played For The Falcons But The NFL Sees Nothing Wrong With Me Officiating Falcons Games).
Wasn't McKinney the one that got in the way of Lattimore when he was running for a TD on that INt & then threw the flag on the field goal causing the runoff & the time to expire?

I notice Studio Saint hasn't checked in on this thread. Doesn't he want to be there with all his ram buddies & represent Whodat nation?

Wasn't McKinney the one that got in the way of Lattimore when he was running for a TD on that INt & then threw the flag on the field goal causing the runoff & the time to expire?

The official that ran in front of Lattimore that game was Ramon George (an umpire).

McKinnely is a down judge (down judges and line judges are on the line of scrimmage and don’t leave the sidelines). As for that penalty that was called on the FG attempt, it may have been him that threw it but I’m not sure, I’d have to go back and check see what sideline he was on to see if it was him or not.

Dude, you are like Saints Wikipedia man. Thanks

Hahah, I just end up arguing with a lot of fans from other teams and I end up remembering information from those disputes. Ramon George ended up being one of those bits. ?

Another tid bit about that game is McKinnely isn’t the usual down judge on Blakeman’s crew, he was a sub for that game for some odd reason. He also ended up officiating the Falcons-Panthers game a couple of weeks later with his normal crew.

Sounds like fun, tailgating with other WDs out there. But +1 on not subsidizing The Clown and his other failed L.A. enterprise.

When it mattered most, we OWNED the venue and still got jobbed by the Rams and the refs.

Keeping this thread going. Updated Tailgate info. Top of page right "Road Trips".

WhoDat!

Hahah, I just end up arguing with a lot of fans from other teams and I end up remembering information from those disputes. Ramon George ended up being one of those bits. ?

Another tid bit about that game is McKinnely isn’t the usual down judge on Blakeman’s crew, he was a sub for that game for some odd reason. He also ended up officiating the Falcons-Panthers game a couple of weeks later with his normal crew.
Hey, i hope you aren't insinuating there's any funny business that goes on with nfl officials. We all know that can't be the case. Don't we?

We are about to book tickets to the game. Thinking that we don’t want to bake in the sun all day, any sections that are recommended? Thinking about similar to the 300 level at the Dome!

We are about to book tickets to the game. Thinking that we don’t want to bake in the sun all day, any sections that are recommended? Thinking about similar to the 300 level at the Dome!
Haven’t bought my tickets yet either, but hope this helps.

I’ve heard that the tower they built created some obstructed views for some upper level seats where you can’t see the full field. Would avoid sections directly adjacent to it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom