Rams Game Roll Call: Coliseum Takeover (1 Viewer)

Thanks for replying, ended up reading that as well. Not sure if we will get any shade at all, however seems like section 211-214 might be the way to go.

I hope everyone and anyone can make this game. Plenty of great hotel rates throughout the area, including downtown. Cheap airfares too. I fully expect us to have a large crowd there, would just like to totally takeover the place.
Coming with 3....

In that number. Any ideas on the best way to the stadium from downtown?

Avoid driving near the Coliseum on a game day. Best choice is to take the Expo Line (light rail or shuttle) or, arguably, the Silver Line (rapid bus). Google Maps is fairly accurate at picking the best transit lines to use from your starting position.

In that number. Any ideas on the best way to the stadium from downtown?
Like others have suggested. park away from the stadium and drive.

I'll be getting there about 7 am to set up the tailgate for us WhoDats!

Check out the road trips and PM me so I can add you to our group.

I'm having some MAJOR issues with this. I live not far and could totally make this game. But I was at the NFC Championship game and personally witnessed the event that shattered my heart into a thousand pieces. On one hand, I WANT Saints fans to represent strong in the coliseum. On the other, I'm so sick of the NFL as a result that I don't know if I want to go to this. Still undecided.

Please come and join the rest of us shattered souls ? We gotta show them Lambs how we roll.

Please come and join the rest of us shattered souls ? We gotta show them Lambs how we roll.
Merlaux, send me a PM. We are up to about 50 at our tailgate now. See Road trips at the top of the page. It could be epic...AGAIN!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom