Rams Game Roll Call: Coliseum Takeover (5 Viewers)

Coming with 3....
Saint's tailgate: State Drive between the Exposition Park Rose Garden (there is a fountain in the middle of the garden) and the California Science Center. It's where all the RV's park.

All these stories are making me excited. I wanna go Sunday and catch a flight after game and go to work Monday. Saints fans are going to bring the party to the Colisium and be like a fly in those win sipping Rams fans Chardonnay.

I want to go to this game but would be bringing my wife and this game could potentially get pretty rowdy.. I don't want to even bother putting her or myself in any kinda danger.. Be careful Dats

No way will it get rowdy. We aren't 49er fans plus it's LA. Nobody cares about the Rams out there.

No way will it get rowdy. We aren't 49er fans plus it's LA. Nobody cares about the Rams out there.

This is very true. The So Cal NFL fans are pretty chill and easy going for the most part. I didn’t run into any problems the last time the Saints played the Rams out here. Now the Raiders and their fans are a whole other deal.

All these stories are making me excited. I wanna go Sunday and catch a flight after game and go to work Monday. Saints fans are going to bring the party to the Colisium and be like a fly in those win sipping Rams fans Chardonnay.

Delta has a flight that leaves at 11pm and lands at 8am. (1-stop). AA has a non-stop that leaves at 6:45pm and lands at 12:30am. AA also has one that leaves at 1:10am and lands in MSY at 8:50am (1 stop). United leaves ONT at 11:30pm and arrives at 8:42am (1 stop).

Southwest has a bevy of options too from all five airports...even fly in the same day and return that night if you are hardcore.

Do it. We are ready to GEAUX!

I’m originally from LA but live in Sacramento now. I will definitely be going to the game. Any tailgate parties or bars to meet up before the game shoot me an invite my wife and I would appreciate it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom