Rams Game Roll Call: Coliseum Takeover (1 Viewer)

Please come and join the rest of us shattered souls ? We gotta show them Lambs how we roll.
Been thinking long and hard about this.

But you know what? Screw it. I’m in.

Gonna look at tickets tonight; probably just gonna roll with cheapest ones I can find up in the 300 section. Anybody got any recommendations?

Been thinking long and hard about this.

But you know what? Screw it. I’m in.

Gonna look at tickets tonight; probably just gonna roll with cheapest ones I can find up in the 300 section. Anybody got any recommendations?
There you go B. How many you looking for? A couple of people in the group may have 1-2. Send me pm. I can def connect you to get a ticket.

I just moved from LA in may to Atlanta, but i tell you that Saints fans from the Five0Four bar in hollywood will definitely be there. Saints will be well represented and the west coast who dats will be loud. Go look at that chargers preseason game and you can hear them , but it should be even more this game.
They just shut down. I think a week or two ago

How would one find this tailgate? Also what’s the game environment gonna be like? Is this stadium scorching hot during the game? I’m guessing there is no shade.

How would one find this tailgate? Also what’s the game environment gonna be like? Is this stadium scorching hot during the game? I’m guessing there is no shade.

For everyone going, are you guys wearing black Jerseys?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom