Rams Game (1 Viewer)

Im pretty sure 4 of us we'll be making the trip to St. Louis! Trying to finalize the trip tonight... any suggestions on tickets, hotel, tailgating (i know it will be cold), or things to do Saturday night??? Thanks

Im pretty sure 4 of us we'll be making the trip to St. Louis! Trying to finalize the trip tonight... any suggestions on tickets, hotel, tailgating (i know it will be cold), or things to do Saturday night??? Thanks

Tour the Breweries, tour the Arch. I'm honestly not really planning on tailgating because of the weather. Hyatt by the Arch had some good rates last time I looked. I'll be visiting my brother at Washington University there in St. Louis so I'm going to let him find me fun stuff to do.

Sweet. We are in Sec. 140, Row G (one row behind you).

Before the game we are planning on tailgating in the large lot a block north of the Ed Jones Dome.

We plan on continuing our Superdome tradition and stand the whole time, just kidding. :hihi: I'll look for y'all and ask who is on SR.

Hotel Room

Still debating whether or not to make the trip Sunday, finances are tight this time of year...

But even if we do come to STL we will have an extra hotel room at the Embassy Suites directly across from dome.

Connected by pedway, you don't even have to walk outside to get to the game.

Believe the rate on the room is 109.00.

If interested PM me, and I will switch over the name on the room.

My wife and I are planning on coming up from Kansas. Trying to get good tickets. Be cool to tailgate with fellow Saints Fans.

Section 141 and 140 will have Saints fans! Really anywhere on the first level on the visiting side will have Saints fans. :9:

Anybody tailgating? I'm on the train from the airport.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom