Rams Lose to Eagles.. How does Sean Payton... (1 Viewer)

Bears just won. As of right now, we control our destiny but that means we have to play to win out at least as of now.

Don’t change a thing... you play to win every game.

I’m sure as anything everyone thought rams would beat eagles... “oh, saints beat them... rams are better than saints no matter that one game... rams will beat eagles...”

You know the way a lot of sports fans are... awarding wins and losses before games start...

Never know what happens in NFL, I read the OP as if “they’re” assuming we will easily beat Carolina... so do we now rest people?

That’s how I read the OP. To that the answer is no. You go hard to get a W. We NEED it!!!

Bears win against Packers, so Saints cannot clinch first-round bye Monday
https://www.nola.com/saints/2018/12...QzvP8QgRL-3NOR06M4OeKryt48oFZZzVx68XMG2StZelY

The New Orleans Saints will be unable to clinch a first-round bye for the playoffs when they play Monday against the Carolina Panthers.

The Chicago Bears (10-4) beat the Green Bay Packers 24-17 and clinched the NFC North championship. By doing so, they will stay within two games of the Saints in the conference standings.

If the Saints (11-2) lose Monday against the Carolina Panthers, that margin will go down to one game.

After this week, both teams will have two games left. If the Saints and Bears end the season tied in the conference standings, the Bears would hold the tiebreaker based on their record in conference games.

The Saints and Rams have identical records, but the Saints hold the tiebreaker for the No. 1 seed because of the head-to-head win in Week 9.

A must win game because it is a must win game, until home field advantage is a 100% statistical probability for the Saints. Until then this next game is a playoff game as are the next 2 after.

Put the Kitties out of their misery!!!! And what better time to do it than on a Monday night in primetime!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom