Rams offense held to 172 yards the last 57 minutes of the game (2 Viewers)

Great post! In the last several weeks, our defense has gotten better and better... as the game goes on.

This points to excellent conditioning, AND great coaching that is smart enough to adjust to what the opponent is trying to do.

:gosaints:

We've become a second half team again. That's a great sign.

We've become a second half team again. That's a great sign.

We just need to figure out why we can't out the gates to begin the season.

2007,2012, 2014,2015, 2016

Even 2010, 4-3 start before we go on a 6 game streak

2011, 5-3 before we win out the rest of the way, so even in seasons that were very positive there was a sluggishness in the first half of the season

Detroit is doing to get their yards on us. That's just going to happen. It'll probably come down to one team making a late turnover that decides the game. I'd take our defense over the Lions based on the trend they've shown for the past 7 or so games.

We just need to figure out why we can't out the gates to begin the season.

2007,2012, 2014,2015, 2016

Even 2010, 4-3 start before we go on a 6 game streak

2011, 5-3 before we win out the rest of the way, so even in seasons that were very positive there was a sluggishness in the first half of the season

2009 team says different.....:snoopy2:

Detroit is doing to get their yards on us. That's just going to happen. It'll probably come down to one team making a late turnover that decides the game. I'd take our defense over the Lions based on the trend they've shown for the past 7 or so games.

I wonder if anybody will cover Golden Tate THIS TIME around!!!

The offense was able to put up 49 points because the defense kept giving them the ball. That's the underrated key to putting up a lot of points.

Great post! In the last several weeks, our defense has gotten better and better... as the game goes on.

This points to excellent conditioning, AND great coaching that is smart enough to adjust to what the opponent is trying to do.

:gosaints:

Remember the open practices?

We thought our OL was awful because they got blown up, and we were real worried. Turns out, Kelemete and Peat were getting knocked back by some bad dudes. :hihi:

Side note. We won the coin toss and DEFERRED!! I hope Payton does this from now on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom