Rams Offense or Saints Defense (1 Viewer)

SaintsDat

Rookie
Reaction score
Our defense can't get much worse than it's been the past two years but could you imagine how much worse it is to be a Rams fan these days?

I'd rather have a terrible defense with a chance to win a shootout every week than put a garbage offense like that on the field. I just don't understand not playing the 1st overall pick of the draft. They have nothing to lose.

So......just when we think the sky is falling, along comes an offensive production like this that puts things into perspective for me as a Saints fan. It can always be worse.

Punt, Punt, Punt, INT, Punt, Punt, Punt, Punt, Punt, Punt, INT, Punt, Downs

I don't want to be equated to the Rams which is an actual 4-12 type of team.

How about the 1st game this year compared to Game 1 of 2011? The GB game went down to the wire, our defense, particularly coverage wise, couldn't stop them. Everyone here was exasperated over the poor coverage. Although, we showed flashes of pressure in that game vs almost nothing Sunday.

I don't want to be equated to the Rams which is an actual 4-12 type of team.

How about the 1st game this year compared to Game 1 of 2011? The GB game went down to the wire, our defense, particularly coverage wise, couldn't stop them. Everyone here was exasperated over the poor coverage. Although, we showed flashes of pressure in that game vs almost nothing Sunday.

One of the Rams 4 wins will be against the saints

AND their first round pick, from right down the road at Berkeley, is called by many a complete bust already..and is 3rd on the roster at QB

Sometimes being a Saints fan isn't all that bad

f6674bb9790d4ea07f444bac9cd43ad8.jpg

Our D was a'ight for 3 quarters and then fell apart when a key player went down.

They were awful all game.

Goff will win them games. There offense looked worst than it actually is because Keenum is god awful. They have a quality running back, good TE and 2-3 solid receivers. Keenum made it look alot worst.

The 1990 Saints, with their inept & dismal offense, earned the final Wildcard spot.

The 2000 Ravens were arguably one of the best defenses EVER in the NFL, had a scrub offense (IMO) led by Trent Dilfer. Yet, they won the Super Bowl.

Yeah... give me some kick arse defense! :evilgrin:

:gosaints:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oABnrDODnoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know that a great defense and a crap offense will get you anywhere these days. It's a different game, the way pass interference and holding are being called doesn't really lend itself to defense. Probably the best realistic hope (since you can't really assemble a truly "complete" team under the salary cap era) is to have a really good offense and a defense that can rise to the occasion late in games.

With our team at least you have a chance every Sunday. With Brees there's always a chance.

With the rams offense? Don't you actually have to score points to win a game? :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom