Rams or Falcons next week..........not as easy of a choice as usual? (1 Viewer)

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
In one corner, you have the Falcons, who appear to be no real threat to anything.

In the other corner, you have the Rams........who aren't looking the part of an NFC Champ (probably because they rightfully weren't).

The Falcons are 1-5. The Rams are 3-3.

We play the Falcons twice.

The Rams have a head-to-head win against us. However, a head-to-head win against us won't mean jack if we have a better regular season record than them. They also presently have 2 teams ahead of them in their own division.

So it's a matter of which team you think has the greatest chance of catching fire in the second half of the season and posing a problem. Followed by rooting against that very team in next Sunday's matchup.

I won't suggest rooting for Atlanta, per se...............but I will ask, should we root against the Rams next Sunday?

I won't cheer ATL to win but I won't mind if they do. Their season is pretty much over, LA is still a threat per se so them adding a 4th loss would be nice.

Plus, it'll screw ATL out draft position.

Looking at the thread projecting a DQ firing, maybe we should pull for them to win one to give DQ a reprieve. You know, 1 win = lotsa losses. That kind of thing. ;)

Falcons season is definitely over even if they scrape some wins together. They don't have any clue on defense and I don't recall a team ever suddenly getting the kind of clue they would need mid season. We certainly didn't when our D was that bad. I just hope they don't play way over their head against us (although I expect it to be closer than most think since it always is)

I would much prefer to see the Rams continue to fall. I don't want to see them regain any confidence at all this year.

Simple and easy call. Don’t cheer for failcons or Rams. Root for Rams to play horrid, maybe even more horrider (ehrm... yea! That’ll due) than the chokers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom