FA Rams Release Todd Gurley (1 Viewer)

It seems a lot of you guys are forgetting that Gurley has arthritis in his knees which explains his production dropoff. I don't think teams will be lining up to sign him because of the health of his knees.

Something fishy about this face of their franchise. They know he has bad knees, that's why they used him sparingly for the past 2 seasons.
Sorry for him, but if we offer him it has to be exploratory to see what his issues really are.

I'm pretty sure that's what the physical is for that everyone has to pass before being offered a contract.

Looks like ATL wants to sign him, but he hasn't taken a physical yet or something.

Am I missing a joke or something? This has been a done deal for a while

"Gurley spoke with reporters on Friday, his first official act as a member of the team, even though he’s still not a member of the team. He still hasn’t taken a physical; if his knee keeps him from passing, he won’t be a Falcon. "

"Gurley spoke with reporters on Friday, his first official act as a member of the team, even though he’s still not a member of the team. He still hasn’t taken a physical; if his knee keeps him from passing, he won’t be a Falcon. "

Interesting. I knew they had "signed" him but yeah a physical could be an issue. I thought it was a done deal because they already assigned him #21, and a lot of people were going on about how that was Deion's number. Wonder how they will work the physical with all the COVID stuff going on.

Gurley announced he will wear #21 for the FailTurds... Of course Deion had something to say about it... Deion will always be a Clown fan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom