Rams sign trent green {merged} (1 Viewer)

I just can gather the amount of emotion required to care who our backup QB is.

I am not suprised. I almost get this feeling that Palko os going to be our back up this year and we might draft a late round qb should Brunell also decide not to sign with us

Mercifully!

So many people on this board wanted him I was afraid my chant of DONT! wasn't being heard, LOL

Boy, am I glad we didn't sign him.

ddd

Doesn't surprise me at all. In fact, I was a little surprised we were in the running. After all, he's from there. What better than to play at home and get a nice contract for driving across town to sit on the bench? Nice work if you can get it...

Besides Gray who else is left as a possible backup. What about Carr? I wouldn't mind him coming in as a backup since he is younger than J-Mart

I am not suprised. I almost get this feeling that Palko os going to be our back up this year and we might draft a late round qb should Brunell also decide not to sign with us

I'm hoping for Brunell. Nothing against Palko but we're (knock on wood, fingers crossed) talking clipboard holder. Brunell is a guy who knows how to win and could even mentor Palko. And if (Heaven forbid) anything happened to Brees I get the feeling with Brunell the team would still have a slim chance. With Palko....well he'd get some game experience and we'd be looking forward to '09......

Besides Gray who else is left as a possible backup. What about Carr? I wouldn't mind him coming in as a backup since he is younger than J-Mart

Carr is horrible. He is the anti-Brees. No leadership and slow to deliver the ball. He is the last thing we need.

I think Joey Harrington is also still available. I wouldn't mind giving him or Carr a shot. Both of those guys have talent, but neither was really ever given an opportunity to succeed. Of course, it may be too late for both of them. But, I would like to see what Payton could do with that kind of talent to work with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom