Rams suffer devastating loss to the Dolphins (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Up 10-0 with 4 minutes to go, they blow it giving up two late TDs to Ryan Tannehill of all people, not someone you would choose to lead you in that situation

Will be interesting to see how they bounce back against the Saints

Brees has his worst TD:Int deficit of his career against the Rams, 9 TDs, 12 TDs

Time to change that Sunday.

Why does Brees have so many problems against the Rams? They have a good front 4 but so does many other teams.

Why does Brees have so many problems against the Rams? They have a good front 4 but so does many other teams.

I don't the Saints have any problems with the Rams. It's just the ghosts from the NFC West days.

This kind of statistics to me are useless unless the Rams have the same players/coaching staff all those years. Same thing with the "Saints are historically bad against xxxx team".

Only Jeff Fisher could fail that hard.

I'm counting on the Rams helping us get a higher draft pick. They always have our number for some reason, and neither staff has changed since the last time they took it to us, so I don't see how the results will be different. Barring changes before game time (coaching changes) mark this up as an L.

And this is not meant to be a Debbie Downer post, it's just as if we were to play the Cowboys and they were 15-0 and we were 0-15. We tend to have their number (or did), so I would feel comfortable playing them even today, and finishing that game with a W.

They will be looking to get scores off our special teams. I remember last game they did an onside kick pretty early against us....

I finally get to go see a game. Haven't been in a while, so I'm hoping we get a W and not make me sweat for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom