N/S Rams: Surrendered 85 points in last 2 games (1 Viewer)

I don't always put faith in the sports curses and legends but there is apparently something to the Losing Superbowl thing. The numbers on the next year for the winner of the game vs the loser of the game tell the story.

Good for them. I am truly happy for them.

That's almost as sweet as the failyuns up 28-3 in the 3rd Qtr. of the superbowl & losing.
I'm so glad that you're running with that reference with me. I think we can make this name catch on with the Who Dat! Nation because it just fits so well. I had once thought they should be called 'Cleveland South'. But lately it's more appropriate to call them 'New Cleveland'. So perhaps I'll just refer to them as the 'New Cleveland Failyuns'. That has a ring to it! :9:

I'm so glad that you're running with that reference with me. I think we can make this name catch on with the Who Dat! Nation because it just fits so well. I had once thought they should be called 'Cleveland South'. But lately it's more appropriate to call them 'New Cleveland'. So perhaps I'll just refer to them as the 'New Cleveland Failyuns'. That has a ring to it! :9:

Florida should be in there somewhere i just feel it.

It's not the Rams we need to watch anymore, it's the undefeated 49ers.
Maybe the Browns can knock them off in Santa Clara Monday night.

At any rate, in addition to the Saints playing them later in this season... the 9ers have to play Seattle twice, and the Rams twice. There is plenty of reason to believe the 9ers will lose multiple games later this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom