N/S Rams vs Bucs MNF (1 Viewer)

Other than the bye, with no fans is the one seed really that big o a deal this year

Poorthetic!
This is easily explainable by the definition of holding in Tom Brady games. :rolleyes:

this is holding (called):
C5356333-2F68-421A-876C-503A23012455.jpeg

This is NOT holding (not called):

E02BD761-4115-46D6-AA18-DF36DF7C23C1.jpeg

In all fairness, this was the play that Tom Brady threw one of his picks. So it would’ve been declined anyway. But why don’t they ever call the arm around the neck when Tom Brady is quarterback????

This is easily explainable by the definition of holding in Tom Brady games. :rolleyes:

In all fairness, this was the play that Tom Brady threw one of his picks. So it would’ve been declined anyway. But why don’t they ever call the arm around the neck when Tom Brady is quarterback????
That’s almost identical to the no-call on the hold of Junior Gallette in the 2013 game against the Patriots on Brady’s game winning pass.

Other than the bye, with no fans is the one seed really that big o a deal this year

"other than the obvious gigantic advantage, is there really an advantage?"

Just messing with you - I agree it would really stink not to have the home-field advantage but assuming the format stay the same, I would certainly love to avoid playing another game against NFC competition (even the Least).

the hold of Junior Gallette in the 2013 game against the Patriots
SaintsPatriotsHolding.gif

If I recall correctly, in that same game, they did call a Holding Call against the Patricheats, then Picked It Up, explaining, "The defender played through the hold, so there is no flag!"

Say what - I've been watching NFL football since the early 60s and I have **never** heard that explanation!

Cheating Refs!

If I recall correctly, in that same game, they did call a Holding Call against the Patricheats, then Picked It Up, explaining, "The defender played through the hold, so there is no flag!"

Say what - I've been watching NFL football since the early 60s and I have **never** heard that explanation!

Cheating Refs!
I know right. When i heard that, I thought to myself ,“ these refs are making rules up on the fly.” Based on the logic there shouldn’t be any holding calls on cornerbacks, because receivers always through cornerback holds.

That second pic is like a mirror image to the Galette non-hold in our game against them. Smh.

Cheating Refs!
I'll never forget hearing that explanation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom