Rams waived Isaac Bruce (1 Viewer)

i'm all for it, he is better than patten and he worked out pretty well for us. but something tells me he will retire

i'm all for it, he is better than patten and he worked out pretty well for us. but something tells me he will retire

I agree with every bit of this...though I'd be very happy to get him. I think he still has a good year left in him (maybe two).

Here's to hoping Meachem steps up and makes us forget about "lack of wr depth":9:

Bruce would pay dividends beyond his ability to catch the ball. He'd teach the young ones what it's like to work to be great. I say sign him, unless he's looking for a ridiculous deal.

Bruce would pay dividends beyond his ability to catch the ball. He'd teach the young ones what it's like to work to be great. I say sign him, unless he's looking for a ridiculous deal.

I think that's where is real value comes in. He's still a good WR, but I think the intangibles he'd bring to the team would far outweigh what he'd produce on the field. That said, I think I agree with the others that he may retire.

Does he come with his own colostomy bag, or would we have to include that in the deal.

Patten was teh awesome for what we paid for him, but he must've wanted a lot more or we'd have resigned him already.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom