Rams waived Isaac Bruce (1 Viewer)

bigwebb2001

Very Banned
Reaction score
i'm all for it, he is better than patten and he worked out pretty well for us. but something tells me he will retire

Gideon

Reaction score
i'm all for it, he is better than patten and he worked out pretty well for us. but something tells me he will retire

I agree with every bit of this...though I'd be very happy to get him. I think he still has a good year left in him (maybe two).

Here's to hoping Meachem steps up and makes us forget about "lack of wr depth":9:

NOVASaint

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bruce would pay dividends beyond his ability to catch the ball. He'd teach the young ones what it's like to work to be great. I say sign him, unless he's looking for a ridiculous deal.

SaintAtPitt

Hold that Tiger!
Reaction score
Bruce would pay dividends beyond his ability to catch the ball. He'd teach the young ones what it's like to work to be great. I say sign him, unless he's looking for a ridiculous deal.
I think that's where is real value comes in. He's still a good WR, but I think the intangibles he'd bring to the team would far outweigh what he'd produce on the field. That said, I think I agree with the others that he may retire.

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Does he come with his own colostomy bag, or would we have to include that in the deal.

Craig Walker

WHO DAT
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No. I prefer Patten.

NOVASaint

All-Pro
Reaction score
Patten was teh awesome for what we paid for him, but he must've wanted a lot more or we'd have resigned him already.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom