Rams will beat the Packers (1 Viewer)

dvdman

All-Pro
Reaction score
I’m probably the only one who believes this but I think the Rams win in Green Bay.

Rams defense is no joke. I think they have a great shot to win in GB. Honestly, I would rather play GB in the Dome than the Rams if Saints win against TB, but that’s obviously not an option.

As good as Rams D is, I would still rather have the home game against them instead of traveling to GB, but their D is a bad matchup for Saints O.

Donald will probably play but he won't be @ 100%. That's a huge loss. I honestly don't think a pass rush phases Rodgers because he has such a quick release and quick read progression. Rams DB's will need to disrupt route timing- of course without drawing flags. I think that they're capable of this. They'll also need to be able to stuff the run. Anything is possible, should be a good one to watch.

They can definitely win. Yes I saw Goff's thumb and many throws were coming out like lame ducks but he did good overall he moved the ball down the field consistently.

The biggest thing is the matchups. Ramsey can make a long day for Adams and the Rams d line can shut down the run and pressure Rodgers. This will not be a gimme for the Pack

Rams are showing up as 7 point dogs right now. IF there D shows up at close to full strength they stand a chance at somewhat slowing the Pack, but it is hard to see how the Rams offense can score enough...maybe if Goff's backup gets cleared and has the game of his life and Akers goes crazy...idk?

Of course they have a good shot, but I personally don’t think it will be enough. Either way, I am A-O-K with having to beat any of the remaining 3 NFC teams. It’s been too long now, how we have elevated Drew and SP as elite....as we should, but it is 100% “put up or shut up” time.

I’d love for them to beat the Pack. Will depend on how Donald and Cupp are, imo.

The game is five days away and I am already agitated at the thought of Rodgers' exasperated face as he looks at the officials while imploring them to throw a flag for whatever perceived slight has prevented him from picking up a first down. And you just know they'll oblige at the worst possible time -- like a 40-yard pass down the field on 3rd and long where they'll make a favourable pass interference call.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom