Ramsey (1 Viewer)

I mean, everybody wants to come here, amirite?

Jalen Ramsey?? If so he isn’t getting traded for anything less than a first and a second

Trade deadline has passed. Would have to be in the offseason.

He's a big mouth "look at me" diva who is just a bit too full of himself.................no thanks!!

He'd fit really well with Josh Norman and DJ Sweringer in Washington though!!

Don't want that guy anywhere near this team. He's a disruptive loud mouth off the field.

The fact that he wants out already after one half of a losing season says nothing good about him either.

Ramsey going to be like Suh last off season. Everyone going to want him but not going to live up to expectations where ever he goes.

He just made an incredible INT in the zone to stop a Stillers drive

Outstanding player, but I have no time for the diva type, and Ramsey fits that bill as much as anyone. On top of that, it’s never smart to pursue building a “super team” in the NFL. We have our own guys who need to get paid relatively soon. In order to make that work, we need draft picks to increase the cheaper contracts on the roster.

As much as I would love to have him, this one's even less likely than Patrick Peterson was. Shame because with Ramsey and Latt I would be running to the bookie to put down money on the saints for the Lombardi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom