Ran into Terron Armstead at the gym (1 Viewer)

ETWhoDat

Hindsight is 50/50
Reaction score
I workout at Destination Dallas occasionally (ironically in Allen, TX) and went up there today since my local gym was closed due to coronavirus. Surprisingly ran into TA. Shot the **** for a few minutes and scratched the surface on some taysom info and the loss to the vikes. Didn’t pry too hard but he’s an awesome dude and a pleasure to talk to. Carry on.

Attachments

• 0F6064C7-AC7F-4218-B9DC-A7266FFD7733.jpeg
    0F6064C7-AC7F-4218-B9DC-A7266FFD7733.jpeg
    531.7 KB · Views: 724

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Lol Life force Dave you beat me to it. Now we have another person with inside info on the board.

In all seriousness pretty cool story and photo ETWHODAT

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I live in Frisco (a stone's throw from Allen) I know where that place is. I thought they closed all gyms... but I guess that's just in Dallas county.

St. PreDATor

Cali WhoDat Predator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I workout at Destination Dallas occasionally (ironically in Allen, TX) and went up there today since my local gym was closed due to coronavirus. Surprisingly ran into TA. Shot the **** for a few minutes and scratched the surface on some taysom info and the loss to the vikes. Didn’t pry too hard but he’s an awesome dude and a pleasure to talk to. Carry on.
What was said in regards to TH haha??

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hearing that Terron Armstead is at a public gym right now is troubling to say the least. Dude your a gazillionaire...stay at home...stay healthy...prevent our healthcare system from being overrun in the next few weeks. Gyms are absolute disgusting as it is. Sheesh people.
I bet you Swimmer and Coach Pete are tearing it up at the gym and perhaps breaking some wind.

schuetter

Super Champion
Reaction score
Social distancing! Dang, remind me not to disagree with your posts lol.

Reaction score
I know people who specifically go to the gym to “burn off” infections. I mean...come on people

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom