Randall Gay likes the Saints and want to be a Saint (1 Viewer)

He won't sign ... after what I've seen the last couple days he'll leave and go sign with another team for less money then what the Saints threw at him

I wonder how many Gay jerseys will be walking around the dome if we sign him. >>>

My guess would be about 10% of the fan population.
Then maybe we can draft Dacote Fagg from Florida State. Imagine a Gay chasing after a Fagg in practice.

he wont be signed, too uncharacteristic of this FO

Fire! Brimstone!

Hah, have any of you watched Patriots games or even looked at his stats? He's decent.

I wonder why this is even news. What FA would visit and then say: That place sucked and I hated everyone?

Kyle Turley and that's probably it.

I wonder why this is even news. What FA would visit and then say: That place sucked and I hated everyone?

Kyle Turley and that's probably it.

Exactly ...........seems about the same as every year,all the money in the world but never a shocking signing.The best website in the world any we can't hardly use it except for a way to vent toward our frugal front office.Oh well,back to real life.

J. Reeves signed with the Texans for 5yrs $20 million, so we know what he may be looking for........

I can hear Benson now,

"I'm not sure about signin' that Gay feller...I only want straight playa's....

NOW GIT OFFA MAH PROPERTY!!"

if we miss on lito I think we will sign aaron glen and randall Gay, but we might just do this anyway.

I wonder how many Gay jerseys will be walking around the dome if we sign him.

An unexplicable phenomenon will be: "why are sales through the rook in San Fran. for the Saint jersey?"

I wonder how many Gay jerseys will be walking around the dome if we sign him. >>>

My guess would be about 10% of the fan population.

If we draft john david booty, we can have "give me more booty" t-shirts

:ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom