Randall Gay on WWL (1 Viewer)

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
<a href="http://www.4shared.com/dir/5190760/db7c05f3/sharing.html"><font color="#660000">Randall Gay</font></a><br>

Just watched his press conference for the umpteenth time on sports.

He brought his family in, and looked & acted like a PRO--anybody feeling EVEN better about him like I am? Good citizen, family man, and hopefully an excellent pro.

I swear, he was like a giddy schoolgirl winning prom queen on signing with da Saints. (NO GAY JOKES PLEASE!)

This guy WANTS to play for the Saints--I hope his play is on par with his attitude.

I'm more confident in him than I was with last year with David.

I'll say that

HAHHA

Thanks.

Go Hornets

I'm on DirecTV--no Cox Sports TV, I got to listen on the NBA live feeds, but I'm like 6-1 there. PLUS the Jazz game on TV. :)

And it's
GEAUX HORNETS!!!
It's BUZZZZZZZZ time...
Or maybe we need a "Who Dat!!!" cheer for dem. ;)

i was working at a resaraunt last offseason when all of a sudden, newly signed jason david walks in and eats. after he ate, a few servers talked to him. he is an awsome guy; nice; funny; humble. i felt great about him going into last year bc you could tell he was excited to play for the team and really wanted to win with us. its sad he didnt play well. but just because gay seemed awsome in an interview doesnt mean he will do better. i have learned how you are as a person has nothing to do with how you are as a player. Example....t.o.

i was working at a resaraunt last offseason when all of a sudden, newly signed jason david walks in and eats. after he ate, a few servers talked to him. he is an awsome guy; nice; funny; humble. i felt great about him going into last year bc you could tell he was excited to play for the team and really wanted to win with us. its sad he didnt play well. but just because gay seemed awsome in an interview doesnt mean he will do better. i have learned how you are as a person has nothing to do with how you are as a player. Example....t.o.

Yup, exactly. I'm sure there are tons of reserve/practice squad players that would be awesome people to meet in real life and probably physically look impressive to boot. If you saw them in person you'd have little doubt that they're supposed to be NFL players. If you don't meet and interact with NFL players on a daily basis, why wouldn't you be impressed with one? I mean there's not much to compare them to. Not to mention, I'm sure a lot of the biggest stars are probably much less enthusiastic and glowing than a lesser known guy who just got a big pay day.

I know "want to" don't make it right--I was just giving my feel on RG, actually I feel good about JD this year, too... lol

But think about it--da Dome Patrol made our D tops. A "BAD" front 7 makes an ok back 4 better than good. :)

My honest opinion?

I'd had used da Terrorist (Usama) and David Jones--do like SF did a few years back--trial by fire. Then this year we were ok. But we lost DJ from our reserve squad and Usama got just a lil playing time, :(

Just me.. but....

I think Jason David will improve, he just needed to make some corrections, he has good cover skills, but he gets burnt when he peaks, plan and simple...stick to the play called...Gay I think is a solid corner, he will do his job, will he give up a TD or 2...probably, but will he have his share of PD, and INT's yes he will...you gotta take the good with the bad....this is the NFL, everybody comes to play....just because your a "name" player doesnt mean you wont miss a tackle or give up a TD like a guy who makes the veteran minimum....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom