Randall Gay to visit Saints.. [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Looks like same old Sean Payton ignoring the defense by trying to land backups. A second for Shockey? This is looking very bad so far.

good enough. I'd rather Gay and Law come play for us for the same money we'd spend on Asante.

Thanks Saints 382!

I wouldn't mind Randall Gay in NO.....

Gay is probably better than the backups we have now. We need a starter though. Either that or change the Defensive scheme to suit David better.

I would love Gay to start while a lower draft pick and Usama waited in the wings to take over.
He is a very good player, and is from LSU. Everyone expected him to resign as Samuel was going but, if we can get him, I think he would produce here, but he is not the answer at CB, neither is Reeves.

Gay would be the better of the two, but I'm not high on him either. To me, he was a product of the players around him.

Looks like same old Sean Payton ignoring the defense by trying to land backups. A second for Shockey? This is looking very bad so far.

Did you miss the Vilma deal?

And if Samuel is off the table, what better cbs are out there? Should we ignore the position?

Randall Gay to me is a younger Jason Craft. Jacques Reeves is Jason David the sequel. I wouldn't be upset with signing Gay, but I don't know if I want Reeves.

good enough. I'd rather Randall and Law come play for us for the same money we'd spend on Asante.

I think Law is going to the Pats. I do want to sign a FA CB, but not take up the bulk of the cap space. Gay is solid and can fill in until McKenzie is healthy. Of course, we still will have to draft a CB either in round 1,2, or 3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom