Reaction score
1. i will be bored until august
2. Dolphins will win AFC east
3. MJD throws down 2k all purpose yards
4. titans start out 0-3, end 9-7
5. rex ryan says something stupid.
6. roddy white tweets something stupid.
7. Lynch gets the first helmet fine.
8. Brady does not break Drew's record (any of them)
9. Kaep gets hurt early in the season
10. every single saints game is going to have a stat comparison of the saints with and without SP last year.

1. True
2. False. You can't win the offseason and the regular season too.
3. He's old, isn't he?
4. I seem to remember GW coming out really hot for us. He doesn't have the "knock em the #$@! speech" anymore though.
5. Pass
6. Pass
7. As long as he doesn't do it against us.
8. I will keep my thoughts to myself on this one. I can't believe how big of a deal it was that Drew did this and Brady was on his tail the whole time.
9. I really think he's tougher than most.
10. You think they'll finally stop talking about Jimmy playing basketball?

2. i see tannehill being really improved while the pats (at best) broke even in the offseason and the jets and bills seemed to have moved backwards.
3. MJD is in a contract year, probably his last contract year. also, he plans on being 205, his college weight. he wants it bad.
4. the titans play @steelers, then @texans, then have san diego for home game. might not really start out 0-3, but their first 8 games are pretty rough and after the bye it is a bunch of colts, jags, rams, raiders etc.
8. Brady has lost his #1 guy, and basically, his #2 guy Gronk is questionable. how would you feel about Brees' odds if colston and graham were out?
9. i think if you are in the NFL you are a tough sum*****. the read option isn't going to fly so well this year and Kaep doesnt seem to keen on sliding.
10. no, they will still mention basketball/adopted jimmy graham, but only when he scores a TD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom