Random Question - How tall is Drew Brees? (1 Viewer)

VikesFan2017

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I see on wikipedia he is listed at 6'0".
My brother and sister in law met him once in person (they said) and they said he was short. "just a little guy".

Of course this is all subjective and height doesn't matter because he's awesome. But just wondering from anyone's personal accounts if they feel he's really 6'0 or maybe closer to a 5'-9" / 5'-10".
In the end, it doesn't matter, just curious from any Saints fans who met him.

My brother and sister in law met him once in person (they said) and they said he was short. "just a little guy".

Of course this is all subjective and height doesn't matter because he's awesome. But just wondering from anyone's personal accounts if they feel he's really 6'0 or maybe closer to a 5'-9" / 5'-10".

It's pretty common for sports players to have their height/weight figures exaggerated.

I grew up playing football with Tim Rattay. Both college and the NFL listed him at 6 feet tall. I had randomly bumped into him the year before he was drafted into the NFl, and he was either slightly shorter or the same height as me (I'm just under 5'10").

I had a friend that played college basketball for a small college, and he told me all their heights had 2 inches added by the team. He was 6'2", and they listed him at 6'4".

I just assume most sports players are about 2 inches shorter than what they are listed at, at least for football and basketball.

I'd say 5'10 1/2

5'11" max

Ive seen him twice. Had a friend that is 5'11" with me. They were pretty much the exact same size. Drew had much larger hands though.

Met him and got autograph in 2008. He was alarmingly shorter than I expected. I'm 6'4" and really forgot about the criticism of him being a little on the shorter side but would say he's definitely not 6'0". Closer to 5'10" for sure. Marquez Colston on the other hand was HUGE

Met him and got autograph in 2008. He was alarmingly shorter than I expected. I'm 6'4" and really forgot about the criticism of him being a little on the shorter side but would say he's definitely not 6'0". Closer to 5'10" for sure. Marquez Colston on the other hand was HUGE

This is similar to what my brother had said. My brother is about 6'3" maybe and he was surprised by how much shorter he was. I forget what location they were at, but one of Brees' kids bumped into them and Drew apologized immediately. Very nice guy from the short interaction.
Sounds like 5'10" might be about right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom