Random Question - How tall is Drew Brees? (1 Viewer)

He is every bit of 6' IMO. Here is a picture I took with him a few years back. We are all in street shoes. I am in the Brees Jersey. I am 5'9 1/2 per a physical 3 months ago.

Attachments

• Me AJ and Brees.jpg
    Me AJ and Brees.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 19
I’m 6’ 2” and I’ve met him once and he’s shorter than me. I’d say he’s around 5’ 10”

I'm sure he'll look just as tall in his gold HOF jacket. :9:

I dunno, but I do know that he looked a heck of a lot taller than I thought he would next to Zion. I think he was to his lips haha.

I’m a little over 5’10” and met him while I was wearing boots. I believe he is every bit of 6’

Last edited:
I see on wikipedia he is listed at 6'0".
My brother and sister in law met him once in person (they said) and they said he was short. "just a little guy".

Of course this is all subjective and height doesn't matter because he's awesome. But just wondering from anyone's personal accounts if they feel he's really 6'0 or maybe closer to a 5'-9" / 5'-10".
In the end, it doesn't matter, just curious from any Saints fans who met him.
Brees is a ten-foot-tall, two-ton son of a gun who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing!

I'd say 5'10 1/2

That's my guess as well... met him and CSP a few years back up in Seattle, they were both standing square in front of me & I was dang near looking at them dead on, and i'm 5'9.. it was a little surprising cuz I thought Drew was taller, I might even say 5'10 even, but anything over 6'0, fuggedaboutit... fwiw..

NW.

That's my guess as well... met him and CSP a few years back up in Seattle, they were both standing square in front of me & I was dang near looking at them dead on, and i'm 5'9.. it was a little surprising cuz I thought Drew was taller, I might even say 5'10 even, but anything over 6'0, fuggedaboutit... fwiw..

NW.

I'm 5'10" and got a picture with him. He's a couple inches taller. Do people really think he shrunk 2 1/4 inches since the combine?

Both his feet reach the ground. He's fine.

I've stood next to him. I'm 5'11 (unless every doctor I've visited since I was 15 is engaged in a conspiracy to lie to me about my height). He's a tiny bit shorter than me, so I'd say 5'10 when he's not in cleats and a helmet.

NW.

Right

In most sports, especially football they will usually add an inch or maybe even two too your height.

Especially back when Drew was coming out and how rare it was to have a shorter QB succeed in this league.

It's pretty common knowledge that Brees is just a touch under 6 feet tall. Liked 5'11 7/8".

He's not 5'10", that's silly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom