Random Question Thread (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I didn't want to start a thread dedicated to my one simple question, so I figured I'd make one where people can post questions similar to mine, questions that are ultimately no big deal.

Anyway, this is for my fellow bearded Saints fans. What good does the oil for the blades on a beard trimmer really do? I've been using the same one for the past two years (I trim it once, maybe twice, a week, depending on how long it's been since my last hair cut) with no problems and haven't oiled the blades in well over a year. I haven't noticed any problems from it and wonder what the real purpose of it is.

Anyone know if it would make the trim better, blades last longer, etc.? Just curious.

I had a second simple question that popped into my head when I was thinking of posting this but it gone.

what ever happened to those giant searchlights that appeared whenever there was a grand opening of some random store? We used to ride for MILES on our bikes to see the source of that rotating beacon of the next great thing.

what ever happened to those giant searchlights that appeared whenever there was a grand opening of some random store? We used to ride for MILES on our bikes to see the source of that rotating beacon of the next great thing.
they were awesome. i can't recall the last time i have seen one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom