Random Rants (1 Viewer)

You guys would HATE me. I do 45. Pretty much always. Anywhere. Lol.

Of course I shouldn’t even be allowed to operate a vehicle so there’s that too.

First date I ever went on, my future wife asked me if “This is as fast as your car will go?”
I was doing 35.

Police are on the other side. If someone slows down like that in front of you, thank them. They've seen people getting tickets in a speed trap for going 75 in a 70.

Also thank them, because like Bill said... My mother went over a hill once and traffic was full stop on the other side. She smashed them.

i should have been more specific....Overpass over Intercoastal heading to NO Easst and I12 overpass over Tchefucnte river.

There is NEVER anything on the other side except 3 WIDE OPEN LANES.

Im not asking for 70mph. Im asking for 45 ....because its currently always a slow crawl

Holy crap. Are you like the only guy left with a members only jacket too? Like the last member? ?

Haven’t had a home phone in a decade.
I’m just teasing. ?

I wish I still had my Members Only jacket. I would be so cool.

The Ooma phone is just a few bucks a month. It is worth it to keep spam from going to my cell.

I wish I still had my Members Only jacket. I would be so cool.

The Ooma phone is just a few bucks a month. It is worth it to keep spam from going to my cell.

I was teasing as I had the jacket and was on the receiving end of that joke myself lol.
And also agree on keeping spam far away from cell.

is it just a "louisiana" thing where drivers that are about to drive over a bridge/overpass SLOW to a crawl fearful that the have no idea what the other side of the bridge/overpass holds for them????????

I cant take it.

My truck was about 2 months old when I came over an overpass doing 40-45 mph and some idiot was hanging halfway out in the intersection and I destroyed the front end of my new truck because of it. So yeah I crawl at 35-40mph now too

Here's a good one... Adult game ads running in games rated for everyone. I'd been into Wordscapes for a while and often my daughter would like to sit and help me try to figure the word out. Eventually, she asked if she could download the app. Sure, harmless word game, doesn't interact with other, good for the brain. Only thing annoying about it was the ads in between word puzzles. It wasn't long after that the Choices ads started popping up. Specifically one where a woman walks in on her husband cheating on her and the choice is whether to join them or not. Yeah, not appropriate for a pre teen... So my choice is to either explain to her why she can't have a completely benign and somewhat educational game on her device or pay them for the ad free version. I paid for it, but I explained to her why.

Then, a week ago she asks for another game and so I go check it out. Multiple complaints about the Choices ads...

Thanks for this thread it really makes me smile. So much living in the past and letting it ruin your present. I smile, because I'm not there much anymore.

Thanks for this thread it really makes me smile. So much living in the past and letting it ruin your present. I smile, because I'm not there much anymore.
Always helps to vent from time to time. ?
And one complaint about myself. I REALLY need to get better about spell checking my posts before I submit. Auto correct has made me edit more posts than I can count. I sound enough like an idiot without having multiple incorrect words scattered throughout all my posts.

Always helps to vent from time to time. ?
And one complaint about myself. I REALLY need to get better about spell checking my posts before I submit. Auto correct has made me edit more posts than I can count. I sound enough like an idiot without having multiple incorrect words scattered throughout all my posts.

Haha, I like this for those moments, but I get it I try as well even if I don't always succeed.

c17.jpg

Set up a custom reply text that says “ I am busy can’t talk but can text. So text me and I’ll reply”
No more talking to Jessica or any other robocall

My random thought, it is hard out here to be a pimp. I hope everyone is getting paid.

I hate when my 14 year-old son has a new young lady friend and wants my wife and I to meet her parents before they go out on their first “date”. Set up a day and time to meet said parents only to discover that my son’s little friend’s mom was my high school girlfriend. Further, she has no shame in letting everyone know that we dated in high school and starts recalling moments in front of my wife, her husband, and our kids. No, no lady this isn’t awkward at all. Oh, and thanks for telling everyone the nickname you used to call me. Is there a 20th story window I can jump out of?

I hate when my 14 year-old son has a new young lady friend and wants my wife and I to meet her parents before they go out on their first “date”. Set up a day and time to meet said parents only to discover that my son’s little friend’s mom was my high school girlfriend. Further, she has no shame in letting everyone know that we dated in high school and starts recalling moments in front of my wife, her husband, and our kids. No, no lady this isn’t awkward at all. Oh, and thanks for telling everyone the nickname you used to call me. Is there a 20th story window I can jump out of?
If I had a nickle...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom