Random things that mystify you (1 Viewer)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So, I just thought I'd start another time wasting thread.

What are things you see in everyday life that mystify you?

I'll start. I just saw the Hustlers movie commercial during the Steelers-Pats game. Why is a Hustlers movie rated R? I'm confused. :scratch:

I'm mystified because I missed it.

Because it's intended for adult audiences.

Nature the way things evolve to hide them selves or even pretend to be other things. It's more intelligent than I can comprehend and it happens at the cell level.

These are not my quotes, so I must credit the late, great Mitch Hedberg for the following cogitations:

"I got a king sized bed. I don't know any kings, but if one came over, I guess he'd be comfortable. 'Oh, you're a king you say? Well you won't believe what I have in store for you! It's to your exact specifications! And, I think I can hook your lady friend up too!' "

"When I was a boy, I would lay in my twin sized bed and wonder where my brother was."

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here."

"The Kit-Kat candy bar has the name 'Kit-Kat' imprinted into the chocolate... That robs you of chocolate! That is a clever chocolate saving technique. I go down to the factory 'You owe me some letters!' "

Miss Ya' Mitch!

There is a gas station I pass regularly to get home. It is on a corner just past a red light. People can go straight through the light and turn easily into the station or they can turn right at the light and then stop traffic waiting for the three lanes of traffic stopped at the light to clear so they can turn left across said lanes.

It's truly mind boggling to me why anyone would do it, but I see someone make that choice with alarming regularity. It really grinds my gears.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom