Random Thought: If Rams Upset Packers... (1 Viewer)

We have come out flat to start all recent playoff games except the 2018 NFCCG and the 2017 WC vs. CAR. But I don't think it's because we would've been more fired up to play different opponents.

We all think the same thing every year, yet we come out flat for the first half and end up having to play catch-up. I really hope that we come out on fire and keep the foot on the gas for all 4 quarters.

The only scenario the Rams beat GB today involves LAR winning the turnover battle by AT LEAST 2.

But since you mentioned Donald, he's the reason I don't think the Rams matchup is the slam dunk many seem to think in this thread. Our achilles heel right now is interior pressure.

I don't really like Jared but Jared with only 1 thumb? Naw. That and it's snowing in GB right now, which should make Aaron Donald's rib feel REAL good, I don't think they've got a good chance.

I don't really like Jared but Jared with only 1 thumb? Naw. That and it's snowing in GB right now, which should make Aaron Donald's rib feel REAL good, I don't think they've got a good chance.
My thumb is just fine Fair Lady, however that opposing QB wearing 12 has me a wee bit concerned :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom