Random thoughts of 25-35 year old people (1 Viewer)

- Cell phones ruined pushing people in the pool.

- I don't write on your facebook wall so you can comment on it. I write on your wall so you will write back on mine and make me seem more popular. Work with me here.

- I don't think high schools should have school zones. I mean if you can't cross the street by the time you are in high school you sorta deserve to get hit by a car.

- Forms and applications need to join the 21st century and stop asking for my Daytime and Evening phone numbers...its the cell...that's it!

- Oh wrinkled, clean laundry on the floor, I would sooner throw you in for another wash and dry than attempt to iron you.

- Anytime I think my internet might be acting up, I automatically go to Google. If Google doesn't open, the internet must be down. If Google does open, then it must have just been a bad link. Thank you Google for your consistent and quick page loads.

- Despite the fact that there are no assigned seats in college, I get really ****** when I walk into class and someone is sitting in the seat I have occupied for the majority of a semester.

- Are men born with a gene that makes them want to jump up and smack the upper part of doorways?

- Nothing makes me more frustrated than scrolling through a person's iPod and seeing they have five versions of the same band, all spelled differently.

Last edited:
All of these are pretty spot on during my daily course of the day. Good find.

I swear I have heard some of these before by some comedians, but all in all nice to have them in one lump sum.

That was GREAT. I laughed out loud on several of them. Pretty good bro, thanks.

BTW, it is my firm belief that the biggest problem in this society is that we should have never taken away naptime, FROM ANYONE. Can you imagine naptime from kindergarten all of the way the college and in corporate America? That'd be the single greatest thing ever.

BTW, it is my firm belief that the biggest problem in this society is that we should have never taken away naptime, FROM ANYONE. Can you imagine naptime from kindergarten all of the way the college and in corporate America? That'd be the single greatest thing ever.

not for me; i'm not very good at taking naps-- though i wish i were able to.

maybe if i tried napping in Garamond(?)

Women need to think of a new term for their female friends, because frankly I am sick of getting a boner every time they begin a sentence with "So last night me and my girlfriends..."

$$$$$$$

That was GREAT. I laughed out loud on several of them. Pretty good bro, thanks.

You can move to Spain

You could rewrite it: You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you are just going to surf SR the rest of the day.

This is every Saints fan for the rest of this week! Impossible to concentrate. My boss got on my nerves so bad today I almost walked out. And I usually like my job!

I can't make my trip to NO come fast enough.

Got from an email so no link

*Random thoughts from people 25-35 years old (a bit narrow if you ask me, it extends further)*

-I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

-I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger. (LOVE MY NAPS NOW!!!)

- I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die. That and clean out my nightstand drawer and liquor cabinet.

- I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger. DAMMIT!!!

- How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said? Ended up dating my ex that way... :sigh:

- Every time I have to spell a word over the phone using 'as in'
examples, I will undoubtedly draw a blank and sound like a complete idiot.
Today I had to spell my boss's last name to an attorney and said "Yes that's G as in...(10 second lapse)..ummm...Goonies" True... :(

- MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood. Yuppers

- I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the shower first and THEN turn on the water. SERIOUSLY????

- Bad decisions make good stories Yeah...

-It really ****** me off when I want to read a story on CNN.com and the link takes me to a video instead of text.

Mine...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom