Randy Moss is going to shop around (1 Viewer)

moss,colston,shockey(if reports are true),meachem,bush, all under the control of are fearless leader Drew Brees. That would be sick! Just think if we went into the draft with this plus Vilma, we could go d the whole draft how sweet would that pipe dream be?

No matter who they sign, this team isn't going all D in the draft.

I Gaurantee this team will pick up one if not more offensive players in this draft this is Sean Payton were talking about

if we had all of the above we would need to hang some feathers on the [SIZE=-1]fleur-de-lis decal on our helmets next year and call ourselves the saintskins.

But seriously if it did happen, it would be crazy fun.
[/SIZE]

The guy is the best. I wonder what kind of price tag he'll demand. It's fun to think about, but he will probably be too expensive and the front office should look to more needy positions.

According to John Clayton, this is a non-story. Moss has no intentions of going anywhere. Because of the NFL Players Bargaining Agreement, no player can negotiate a contract with the same team twice in a calendar year. Moss was traded to New England at the end of April last year which is technically a contract change. To stay with the Patriots, he has to wait until April 28th.. then he can sign a new contract. Sure, he can shop himself around until then, but Clayton says he wants to stay where he is. I guess we'll see.

According to John Clayton, this is a non-story. Moss has no intentions of going anywhere. Because of the NFL Players Bargaining Agreement, no player can negotiate a contract with the same team twice in a calendar year. Moss was traded to New England at the end of April last year which is technically a contract change. To stay with the Patriots, he has to wait until April 28th.. then he can sign a new contract. Sure, he can shop himself around until then, but Clayton says he wants to stay where he is. I guess we'll see.

I don't think that is correct. You have to wait until the start of the LEAGUE YEAR, not exactly one year later. March is the start of the league year but since it's a leap year it's Feb 29th this year. So he can renegotiate a contract with anybody anytime he wants.

NO!! we don't need to lose all fo our money on an old WR

man are u serious? we are talking about randy moss here right? the bottom line is, moss would take alot off of colston and is a serious deep threat.

According to John Clayton, this is a non-story. Moss has no intentions of going anywhere
Yeah, doesn't anyone remember when Randy Moss & Tom Terrific sang this old song from Gypsy?

"Together!

Wherever we go, whatever we do,
We're gonna go through it together!
We may not go far, but sure as a star,
Wherever we are, it's together!

Wherever I go I know he goes.
Wherever I go I know she goes.
No fits, no fights, no feuds
And no egos... amigos, together!
Together!

Wherever we go, whatever we do,
We're gonna go through it together!
Wherever we sleep, if prices are steep,
We'll always sleep cheaper together!

Whatever the boat I row, you row.
Whatever the row I hoe, you hoe.
And any I.O.U. I owe you owe?
Who, me owe? No, you owe!

Through thick and through thin,
All out or all in,
And whether it's win, place or show...
With you for me and me for you,
We'll muddle through whatever we do,
Together, wherever we go!
Together!

Okay, so they didn't sing it (but they should when they have their Mutual Admiration Society meetings) but I just don't know how Brady's going to be able to stay with Moss if he wants the payday and the Patriots don't want to pay. Randy's going to want and expect someone to show him the money. Not that he's not worth it but he's a fair weather player and I just don't see him being a fit with the Saints.

1. Moss and Colston would be pretty much unstoppable.

2. Moss and Colston would open up the running game.

3. I can go back to playing Madden without worrying about the cheesy Pats.

I don't see it happening but it sure is fun to think about. I have never been a Moss fan but he would be scary in the Black and Gold. Would you pay him $7 to $10 million. That is what it will take.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom