Randy Moss is going to shop around (1 Viewer)

TideSaint

All-Pro
Reaction score
According to Adam Schefter, Randy Moss and the Patriots are not close to making a deal so Moss has decided to check out his options elsewhere. We have the need, the money, and the quarterback to make him happy. What do you think, should we go after him?

It would definitely be a sexy move but its just not gonna happen my friend.

can you imagine the pressure randy takes off colston and vice versa, Drew would light the dome up like a pinball machine, christmas tree, pick your blinky instrument of your chosing, but he would light it up

NO!! we don't need to lose all fo our money on an old WR

Seriously man, its Randy Moss. He just had 1500 yards this past season and hes only 30. He could play for 6-8 more years easily.

An old WR that broke the NFL record for the most TD's in a season 3 months ago. ARE YOU KIDDING. I know it ain't gonna happen but I would be ecstatic if we signed Moss. Brees, Deuce, Colston, Reggie, and Moss=unstoppable

I don't think he would be as expensive as everyone believes. He is probably looking for something comparable to what Terrell Owens got from Dallas-3 years, $25 million, which wouldn't break the bank for us at all.

moss,colston,shockey(if reports are true),meachem,bush, all under the control of are fearless leader Drew Brees. That would be sick! Just think if we went into the draft with this plus Vilma, we could go d the whole draft how sweet would that pipe dream be?

can you imagine the pressure randy takes off colston and vice versa, Drew would light the dome up like a pinball machine, christmas tree, pick your blinky instrument of your chosing, but he would light it up

:smilielol:

The Patriots got him for a 4th. They should be forced to trade him for a 4th. - Just kidding.

What else does a player need to do to earn money in New England?

Broke receiving record - check
Made defenses look silly - check
Maintained good behavior all season - check
Top 3 WR in the league - check

:shrug:

moss,colston,shockey(if reports are true),meachem,bush, all under the control of are fearless leader Drew Brees. That would be sick! Just think if we went into the draft with this plus Vilma, we could go d the whole draft how sweet would that pipe dream be?

Yeah it would make for a nice one or two year run before we have to blow it all up because of the salary cap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom