Randy Moss not tagged (1 Viewer)

Oh yeah and I have a hunch that Dallas will try to sign him and he might go. Then that offense will be as unstoppable as the Pats last year and maybe better because they can run the football. T.O. and Moss...scary.

Oh yeah and I have a hunch that Dallas will try to sign him and he might go. Then that offense will be as unstoppable as the Pats last year and maybe better because they can run the football. T.O. and Moss...scary.

I love the both of them as players, but T.O. and Moss? Seems like a ticking time bomb if there ever was one.

I love the both of them as players, but T.O. and Moss? Seems like a ticking time bomb if there ever was one.

The second Moss starting hauling in 2 TD's a game, TO would have a nervous breakdown. It would be fun to watch at least :shrug:

But I like Moss. I think hes not only a great player but is a good guy also. I'd hate to see him go to the Cowboys.

They explained it on NFL Network that he signed last April and can only have his contract reworked once a year per NFL rules.(They think he may have a oral agreement with NE, to get a new deal in April)

They don't have to wait until April. You can sign a new deal once the league year starts over at the beginning of free agency on March 1st. Thats also why people are getting cut right now, so they don't count against the cap once free agency starts.

Yeah I said it would be scary guys. I should've clarified that I meant that in more than one way. If it worked out they would be scary on the field. If not, it would be a scary situation for the Cowboys. Either way, it's fun to watch as long as they're not beating the Saints with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom