Randy Moss really is the best of all time! (1 Viewer)

It goes both ways. Would you waste time looking at a guy running half speed and not making enough of an effort to catch errant passes?

I'm gonna guess Kapearnick running for his life most of the night, causing him to get tunnel vision on his go to guys, had more effect on that then him consciously saying "I'm not gonna pass to Moss."

The main play that he made was to cut his route too short and cause the INT to Ed Reed.

That play should be played over and over when he comes up for the Hall of Fame. Not only was he a one trick pony (but a REALLY good one), but he took off plays, ran bad routes and generally was only useful to take the top off of defenses.

The easiest way to understand this is to point out that the most productive seasons he ever had were when he had a HIGH END receiver opposite of him. He NEEDS a quality route runner (ie Chris Carter and Wes Welker) in order to make in impact.

Nothing more fun to watch than a loud mouth prima donna lose his skills to age. Thanks T.O, Ocho, Moss. Your like a hot chick that thinks she so funny. Once the looks go, so does the laughter. Trying to keep relevant when your game left you is sad, especially when your delusional.

The main play that he made was to cut his route too short and cause the INT to Ed Reed.

That play should be played over and over when he comes up for the Hall of Fame. Not only was he a one trick pony (but a REALLY good one), but he took off plays, ran bad routes and generally was only useful to take the top off of defenses.

The easiest way to understand this is to point out that the most productive seasons he ever had were when he had a HIGH END receiver opposite of him. He NEEDS a quality route runner (ie Chris Carter and Wes Welker) in order to make in impact.

Now I agree that he has been infamous for quitting on his routes, him cutting his route short last night didn't do anything in terms of the interception. That was just a horrendous pass. It was 10 feet over his head.

Not trying to take his side, because I really don't like him, however; that was a terribly thrown ball.

He is the "greatest receiver of all time" to lose the Super Bowl twice. Give yourself a pat on the butt Randy, and kiss T.O. cheek while your at it.

Kap had a 1 QBR i believe that is all that needs to be said. He was in over his head, San Fran was the better team but Kaepernic was in too deep. Coaches decisioin.

Wouldnt it be funny if we signed him and made it to the Super Bowl

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom