Randy Moss really is the best of all time! (1 Viewer)

THENZA

Most excellent!
Reaction score
Seriously, did he even play in the game tonight?

This heart-breaking loss couldn't have happened to a better guy.

I was just about to ask how the "greatest receiver to play the game" did tonight? Surely he had the best game of all the receivers on either team tonight even in defeat. :D

I saw him open all night, but Colin was busy throwing incompletions to Davis and Crabtree. Pretty sad vision because at least one of them was a TD with no Raven within 15 yards of him and he ran right down the middle of the field.

A 40 year old Rice had 77 yards and 1 TD in the 2003 Super Bowl. Terrell Owens had 9 receptions and 120+ yards on a broken leg and a severely sprained ankle in the 2005 Super Bowl.

Greatest receiver ever? Nah.

It seems like they brought him in to be a decoy. They rarely ever feature him in their passing game. He's an afterthought for the 9ers.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/07G23zMGa4g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would have rather seen him win than a murderer on the other team winning yet another Super Bowl.

I would have rather seen him win than a murderer on the other team winning yet another Super Bowl.

Yikes! Rooting for a 9er player? Yikes! At least Lewis doesn't have 17 children from 24 wives.

I think some of you guys are just a little bitter about the Vikings handing us our butts back when Moss was in his prime. If I had to win one game and had to choose between Moss or Rice in their primes I would choose Moss 10/10. Jerry Rice had Montana and Yoing throwing to him his whole career while Moss was having to get passes from Culpepper. In year he had a good QB (Brady) in the fading years of his career the dude had 23 td catches. If he had spent his whole career with Brady he would have shattered the yards and touchdown record. Do his stats indicate GOAT? No. Stats indicate Emmitt Smith as the greatest running back of all time, but he was not even close to Walter, Jim Brown, and Barry Sanders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom