Randy Moss - this season means nothing (1 Viewer)

Actually Rodgers is a very large reason that Brett keeps coming back.

I'm not taking sides here, but I found this to be a curious statement. Is this something you can back up or is it just idle speculation?

I want him as a Saint!!!! If we can get him. I never liked him as a spoiled brat football punk who thought he was above the law because of his incredible talent. HOWEVER. This year he conducted himself like a football player should and still produces on the field. He has grown up. His comments about the Giants were accurate, respectful, and well spoken. Too bad he'd cost too much.
Kris

people hate the Pats for winning now people hate them for losing...dont be ashamed of your inadequacies...jealousy is not very becoming

It's that swagger. It's the "mooning" incident in Minny. It's the "all-about-me" attitude. If he can conduct himself so well off the field, why not conduct himself in the same manner on it?

This is so typical of so many posters on this board. What has Moss done this past season to warrant statements like this???? He has been the the teammate that everyone should want on their teams. He is only thrown to a handful of time in the playoffs and he doesn't say a word!!!!!

This is so typical of so many posters on this board. What has Moss done this past season to warrant statements like this???? He has been the the teammate that everyone should want on their teams. He is only thrown to a handful of time in the playoffs and he doesn't say a word!!!!!

I'm not a Moss fan, and I think he's behaved like a spoiled brat in the past, but this year he has been the ideal teammate, from what I've seen...didn't complain when the ball was thrown elsewhere because he was double covered, complimentary to his teammates, and had praise for the Giants after yesterday's game. Even if I don't like him, credit is due to him in terms of how he's behaved this season. Good for him if he's matured and has realized that there's a better way to act. I hope it continues; he's a talented player who is in a position to really set a good example that you CAN change your attitude and reputation.

Randy Moss to the saints.. Can you imagine him and Drew Bree's? Can you say another Magical Season? (this time with a possible happy ending).

moss says the same thing anybody who lost a superbowl would say...

I'm not a Moss fan, and I think he's behaved like a spoiled brat in the past, but this year he has been the ideal teammate, from what I've seen...didn't complain when the ball was thrown elsewhere because he was double covered, complimentary to his teammates, and had praise for the Giants after yesterday's game. Even if I don't like him, credit is due to him in terms of how he's behaved this season. Good for him if he's matured and has realized that there's a better way to act. I hope it continues; he's a talented player who is in a position to really set a good example that you CAN change your attitude and reputation.

I agree, Primadox, he has behaved like a brat in years past and he seemed to grow up this past year. I hope that continues, but how hard was it for him to be happy with his role and his team when they went 18-0? No adversity...no problems with Randy. What happens when, as the old folks say, "the going gets tough" and his team starts 1-3? My gut tells me he reverts to the same old brat.

Well, he technically is right. The only difference between the Patriots season and the Saints season is that they won more games and played in the playoffs, but when it comes down to the Lombardi Trophy....

Patriots - 0

Saints - 0

They got the same thing we got, so yes, the season technically was a failure. I am sure they would trade their 16-0 regular season record for a 12-4 record and a Super Bowl win.

Wow. Where did he actually "rip" the Giants secondary? By calling them "ordinary"? Have you seen them? There's nothing special about them. He said that the key to the game was their front four. Did you watch the game? Was the front four not the reason for the Giants' defensive success??

He gave the Giants plenty of credit and was honest in saying that they were outcoached and didn't bring the same intensity level. They were outcoached. They never adjusted to what the Giants were doing. I look at that as giving the Giants credit as opposed to saying the Pats lost b/c of their coaching staff. Everyone gets outcoached/outplayed from time to time, doesn't mean you're bad at what you do. Did you see his presser? He said the Giants were the better team last night. Ah, but he's not giving the Giants any credit. Man...I swear you come to the most absurd conclusions...

I try to avoid all of your posts/threads b/c of posts like these.

Thank You!!! :bravo-applaudi-147:

The dude did break a major receiving record this year. So the year had to mean something. I don't blame him for being dissapointed in losing out on going undefeated. Shows that the real meaning of football still dwells within. And that is to win championships.

The written word sounds different than the spoken word. I saw the interview with Moss last night on NFL Network. It came off totally different to me than the way it was written up in the original article I posted.

The written word sounds different than the spoken word. I saw the interview with Moss last night on NFL Network. It came off totally different to me than the way it was written up in the original article I posted.

Yea in the live interview it sound mure like thus. That dude is country.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom