Randy Moss - this season means nothing (1 Viewer)

Give the guy a break.

Shame on him for being disappointed after a Super Bowl loss. :dunno:

Lets see he says the season means nothing and

EVERYONE RIPS HIM.

If he would have come out and said yea I'm disappointed we lost the Super Bowl but at least I set an NFL record.

EVERYONE RIPS HIM.

People find fault in anything and everything these days.

I only wish there was some video of him crying like T.O. That would be really sweet. Man, I almost feel bad for how much I loathe Randy Moss.

Looks good on 'em! If there's one player in this league who I would rather not win a SB it's Moss. That chip just got knocked off his shoulder.

Why? Moss has had his troubles, but he is easily one of the best WR's in the history of the game and isn't a bad guy. He has his own foundation for handicap kids and he brings several of them to every game (they have sideline seating).

I don't get how people hate other players so much when they don't even know them.

Why? Moss has had his troubles, but he is easily one of the best WR's in the history of the game and isn't a bad guy. He has his own foundation for handicap kids and he brings several of them to every game (they have sideline seating).

I don't get how people hate other players so much when they don't even know them.

It's that swagger. It's the "mooning" incident in Minny. It's the "all-about-me" attitude. If he can conduct himself so well off the field, why not conduct himself in the same manner on it?

It's that swagger. It's the "mooning" incident in Minny. It's the "all-about-me" attitude. If he can conduct himself so well off the field, why not conduct himself in the same manner on it?

Come on...The guy has grown up a ton over the past few seasons. Some guys mature later than others and Moss seems to have finally become a mature, professional adult.

I have to question how closely you follow the NFL if you still think of Moss as a egotistical, its-all-about-me kind of player.

What are you talking about? Did you read it?

There was no whining by Randy. And as far as I'm concerned he's right. An undefeated regular season means nothing if you can't live up to the extremely high expectations you've set for yourself leading up to the Super Bowl. Is he supposed to be satisfied or something? Wow.

There is such a thing as class, and good sportsmanship. No, I don't expect him to say "Great, we lost." However, to start ripping the Giants secondary the way he did and basically saying they lost because of their coaching staff and not giving credit to the Giants is just plain wrong.

They lost because the Giants outplayed them, and had a greater desire to win.

Come on...The guy has grown up a ton over the past few seasons. Some guys mature later than others and Moss seems to have finally become a mature, professional adult.

I have to question how closely you follow the NFL if you still think of Moss as a egotistical, its-all-about-me kind of player.

His past behavior sure as hell does not endear himself to me.

I think he gets a pass one day after one of the 3 biggest Super Bowl upsets in history.

If I spent weeks in a trial abusing my opponent, and then tanked my closing argument and lost the case, I'd say some crazy stuff the day afterward also.

the only team that this season means anything to is the Giants.....all of the other 31 teams failed at their goal

Let me start by saying that I'm no Randy Moss fan. However, this was not whining about anything. He said that the Giants were better prepared and had a better intensity level. He was right on both accounts.

There is such a thing as class, and good sportsmanship. No, I don't expect him to say "Great, we lost." However, to start ripping the Giants secondary the way he did and basically saying they lost because of their coaching staff and not giving credit to the Giants is just plain wrong.

They lost because the Giants outplayed them, and had a greater desire to win.

Wow. Where did he actually "rip" the Giants secondary? By calling them "ordinary"? Have you seen them? There's nothing special about them. He said that the key to the game was their front four. Did you watch the game? Was the front four not the reason for the Giants' defensive success??

He gave the Giants plenty of credit and was honest in saying that they were outcoached and didn't bring the same intensity level. They were outcoached. They never adjusted to what the Giants were doing. I look at that as giving the Giants credit as opposed to saying the Pats lost b/c of their coaching staff. Everyone gets outcoached/outplayed from time to time, doesn't mean you're bad at what you do. Did you see his presser? He said the Giants were the better team last night. Ah, but he's not giving the Giants any credit. Man...I swear you come to the most absurd conclusions...

I try to avoid all of your posts/threads b/c of posts like these.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom