Randy Moss - this season means nothing (1 Viewer)

He reacted better than I would have. I would have laid on the floor kicking and screaming/Sobbing and Crying loudly. "GOD WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME"....you know.....all that dramatic stuff.

Randy is right though, the Giants secondary is very ordinary.....thier front 4 is one of the best in the past 5-10 years though.

There is such a thing as class, and good sportsmanship. No, I don't expect him to say "Great, we lost." However, to start ripping the Giants secondary the way he did and basically saying they lost because of their coaching staff and not giving credit to the Giants is just plain wrong.

They lost because the Giants outplayed them, and had a greater desire to win.

What article did you read?

"The Giants just had a better game plan," he said. "They played heads up football. They came ready to play for four quarters, 60 minutes. My hat's off to the Giants."

"I think their intensity from the beginning snap to the end of the game was really higher than ours," said Moss. "We just couldn't meet that intensity."

"Moss referred to the Giants' secondary as "ordinary," and gave all the credit to the front four. "I think they wanted to get after Tommy [Brady], and they did that," said Moss. "I heard the fans screaming, and when I looked back, he was down."

That sounds alot like "giving the Giants there due" to me. What more do you want him to say?

I didn't bother to read the article. I did see him on TV though and it seems to me he is the one Pat taking the high road and giving credit where it is due.

DR I think you missed the boat on this criticism.

Wow. Where did he actually "rip" the Giants secondary? By calling them "ordinary"? Have you seen them? There's nothing special about them. He said that the key to the game was their front four. Did you watch the game? Was the front four not the reason for the Giants' defensive success??

He gave the Giants plenty of credit and was honest in saying that they were outcoached and didn't bring the same intensity level. They were outcoached. They never adjusted to what the Giants were doing. I look at that as giving the Giants credit as opposed to saying the Pats lost b/c of their coaching staff. Everyone gets outcoached/outplayed from time to time, doesn't mean you're bad at what you do. Did you see his presser? He said the Giants were the better team last night. Ah, but he's not giving the Giants any credit. Man...I swear you come to the most absurd conclusions...

I try to avoid all of your posts/threads b/c of posts like these.

He called the Giants secondary ordinary. How many receptions did Moss have? Corey Webster bascially shut him down. If Moss had 10 receptions for 100 yards - then maybe. Most of their passing yards went to Welker (in the slot) and the running backs.

Randy Moss has always had an attitude problem ever since he came into the league. He has been known to take plays off, and whine when things doesn't go his way. I read this article, and that is what I got out of it.

Vince Lombardi said "show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser" I have no problems with what Randy Moss said.

He called the Giants secondary ordinary. How many receptions did Moss have? Corey Webster bascially shut him down. If Moss had 10 receptions for 100 yards - then maybe. Most of their passing yards went to Welker (in the slot) and the running backs.

Randy Moss has always had an attitude problem ever since he came into the league. He has been known to take plays off, and whine when things doesn't go his way. I read this article, and that is what I got out of it.

LOL...Webster shut him down? The Giants had him double teamed all game. Anytime Webster got matched up on him one and one Randy abused him. Moss had 6 Receptions, 62 yards, and a TD.

I think the thread rating for this thread is appropriate. :9:

Moss only had what, 3-4 passes thrown to him? Not much he could have done.

Honestly, both teams did pretty terrible on the pass. Buress caught 2 of 8.

webster didn't shut moss down, he couldn't shut moss down in his best dreams.. moss actually gave the giants credit for flat outplaying the pats... he's one of the top 2 or 3 WRs i've ever seen

It's that swagger. It's the "mooning" incident in Minny. It's the "all-about-me" attitude. If he can conduct himself so well off the field, why not conduct himself in the same manner on it?

Brett Favre has that same all-about-me attitude, but I do not see nearly as many people criticize him for being the jerk that he is. Moss was one of the few guys to remain on the field yesterday rather than walk off like his spineless coach. He was also very congratulatory of the New York Giants and gave them all the credit. I have no gripe with anything that Moss has said or done.

It's called a pass rush. Corey Webster did ok, but if the Saints had that pass rush our team could have beat the Patriots too, even with our DBs.

Of all the comments that I've heard, Moss' post game remarks show the most respect to the Giants. You are reaching here..in a major way.

who knows, if the Pats let Moss leave via FA, maybe he'll want to come to N.O. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom