Randy Moss to Saints rumor? (1 Viewer)

treeduck

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
NFL Rumors: Randy Moss Signing with New Orleans? Saints Interested in Wide Receiver

The New Orleans Saints are attempting to bounce back from a tumultuous 2012. From the bounty scandal and the season-long suspension of head coach Sean Payton has made the team in need of a fresh start. With Payton being reinstated, he must establish some stability with the team. He changed their defensive schemes and now comes changes on offense. The Saints need to add a big playmaker on offense to help solve a scoring issue last season. New Orleans is rumored to be interested in Randy Moss to help get their offense moving again.

NFL Rumors: Randy Moss Signing with New Orleans? Saints Interested in Wide Receiver : NFL : Sports World Report

I don't like this... :covri:

Scoring issue? We scored the 3rd most points in the league last year. If we have scoring issues what does the rest of the league have?

He'd be deadly inside the redzone. If Payton thinks he's good enough to be on the roster, I'm fine with it.

LOOMIS!!! The man builds a time machine and goes back to 1998 and gets that Moss. Is there no end to his greatness.

That might be the most ridiculous thing that I have ever heard on this site. Ever

funny-baby-crying-cat.jpg
dFR7K.jpg
http://allthingsd.com/20090226/one-...-tells-employees-what-she-already-said-again/

I'd rather see Morgan hustle his butt off trying to make the catch.

Moss gives up on questionable passes. Can't see that flying with Brees and Payton.

Why in the world would we give this ricky waters "try when i feel like it" loser a try? He's not worth the spot and he's been irrelevant since leaving the Patriots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom